Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 19

Akatsuki took me.

Chapter 19: New friend / Why did she do that / “OH SHIT THAT WAS CLOSE!

Hidan: Holy shit… She… She fucking jumped… Holy shit…

Kakuzu: I’m bac-… What happened?

Hidan climb up to the top of the cliff and looked down the cliff. Kakuzu just looked at him and looked down as well.

Kakuzu: She was just a maid dude. Let her go. Go look for her if you want then.

Hidan: I need to praise Jashin first…

Kakuzu: Well then…

As Shimu fell down she closed her eyes, remembering Hidan, Tobi, her parents, her village. She felt free like a bird, all though she couldn’t fly she love how the wind felt, making her feel free, she felt like everything that happened to her was just a bad dream, she was ready to die, ready to be happy, free and let everything go. But this failed, when she was about to hit the first three her shirt got stuck in one of the branches so she was just hanging from the tree. Crap! Shimu thought.

Down the cliff and down the trees there was Itachi and Kisame heading back to the hidout as well.

Kisame: So what do you think of Shimu?

Itachi: Who?

Kisame: Shimu.

Itachi: Who’s that?

Kisame: Hidan’s maid! Black hair, pony tail, blue eyes?

Itachi: Oh yeah. Well what can I say? I don’t know her

Kisame: I tap that.

Itachi ignored that Kisame’s comment and kept on walking. Shimu was trying to get she shirt off the brach that was holding her, when she finally did it she fell down through more tiny and big braches, making her scream in pain, creating deep wounds, making her bleed and twist her wrist and ankle. Kisame heard the branches from above break so he stopped and looked up to the trees.

Kisame: What is that?

Itachi: Ahh!!

Kisame turned around to look at Itachi to see that Shimu was on top of him and Itachi on the bottom.

Kisame: Damn boy, you’re lucky an angel like that fell on you.

Shimu: Itachi-sama! Forgive me!

Shimu got off of Itachi, when she got off the fell on her back in pain.

Shimu: Ah! My back… Ouch my writs I think is broken.

Kisame: That’s not good. Let me take a look at that sweat heart.

When Kisame was about to grab Shimu’s wrist Itachi slapped his hand away. Kisame looked at him with a What the hell is wrong with you? face. Itachi then grabbed her wrist and took at look it.

Itachi: Yeah is broken alright. Anything else hurts?

Shimu My back… and my ankle.

Itachi: Okay, I’ll carry you.

Shimu and Kisame: WHAT!?

Kisame: Itachi, look at how skinny you are, my lady here needs a man to carry her. Don’t bother I’ll carry, but thanks.

Itachi: I say… I will carry her.

Itachi looked at Kisame with the Sharingan on, since Shimu didn’t know what was that she just looked at Itachi’s eyes creped out. Kisame just chuckled and began to walk away.