Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 10

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 10: Feelings? Not so sure.

Hidan looked at Shimu, his angry face fade away when he looked at her, he now had a kind of calm face.

Hidan: What is it? Do you need something?

Kakuzu: Take it easy Hidan…

Hidan: I am taking it easy!

Shimu just looked at Hidan. I can’t believe he saved me… even if it Is cause he doesn’t want to do his work, he saved me… he took me here so I wouldn’t die… Shimu thought as she was staring at his pink eyes, his serious face, his silver hair, and muscular chest.

Hidan: What is it?

Shimu grabbed Hidan’s hand and looked at him.

Shimu: Thank you.

Tobi: aaaaawwwww, sempai!!!!!!

Kakuzu: Let’s go Tobi.

Tobi: What?! Why?!

Shimu chuckle.

Shimu: You don’t have to leave, I’m going to sleep now, so you may stay.

Tobi: Ha! *Tobi points at Kakuzu face*

Kakuzu looked at Tobi with I will kill you face. Tobi screamed and stood at the other side of the bed.

Shimu: I think we should all get some rest…

Shimu looked at Hidan and realize she was still holding his hand, she then told him with a finger to come closer, he obey, when he did Shimu whispered Can I hold on to you hand till I fall asleep, it might sound stupid but I feel… safe…

Hidan: What is wrong with-…

As Hidan said this he then looked at her blue shiny eyes, she was staring back at him not caring if the answer was a yes or a no. What should I do? This two other motherfuckers are fighting and Shiyu is staring at me waiting for an answer and acting like a baby… *sigh* Fuck it. Hidan thought.

Hidan: Okay.

Shimu: Good night Hidan-sama.

Hidan: Hm…

The next day. 

It was a bright sunny morning, birds could be heard from the outside to the inside of Shimu’s room. Inside Shimu’s room there was Tobi sleeping on the floor, Kakuzu sleeping on a chair and Hidan sleeping on a chair with his head laid down on the bed besides Shimu, Shimu was still sleeping.