Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 60

Akatsuki Took Me In.

Chapter 60: Sayonara... Itachi...

Weeks later Shimu did her best to stay tough but Hidan knew that she was just pretending to be tough. One day it was around 10 am. Shimu sat out of the place were all the Akatsuki members were staying. She sat down looking at all the people passing by. She then saw someone on the corner of her eyes, she looked to see Itachi looking at the people as well.

Shimu didn't say anything, she just kept on looking at the people.

"I'm going on a mission." Itachi said.

Shimu looked at him confused because he never tells her wheather he is going on a mission or not so she found that odd.

"Good luck. When are you leaving?" Shimu asked.

"Before sunset."

"So soon? And when is that mission done?" Shimu asked.

Itachi didn't say anything, he looked down, thinking about the mission he had, knowing the plan and knowing he wasn't going to return. Itachi sighed.

"I guess one of those missions that take quite a few time." Shimu said.

"Are you training today?" Itachi asked changing the subject.

"No. Just trying to stop thinking about the fight."

Hidan then walked out and saw them talking to each other. Hidan waved at them and was about to walk away when Shimu called out to Hidan.

"Where are you going?"

"Gonna buy some stuff. Itachi told you about his mission?" Hidan asked.

"Yep."

Itachi stayed quite, not letting know to Hidan that he didn't told her all the details of the mission.

"Well... Sorry to see you go Itachi. Good luck. Itachi is going to hang with you before he leaves." Hidan said.

Shimu stayed a bit confused.

"Since when Hidan was nice and wish luck to Itachi and why do Itachi and me were going to hang out before he leaves, is not as if he is not returning, maybe is a really difficult mission that will take Itachi quite some time to return." Shimu thought.

Hidan left and Shimu stood up and smiled at Itachi. Itachi looked at her and began to walk while she followed. As they walked they remind silence but Shimu didn't mind, she knew Itachi was a quite person. They walked to a gift shop, Itachi looked around at some bracelets that meant to be lucky while Shimu looked around the store. Moments of Shimu looking around she noticed that Itachi didn't moved from looking at the bracelets. She walked to were Itachi was to see him looking at an specific bracelet. The bracelet had black pearls and a little bow where the bracelet was secured. Itachi then turned around and began to walk away. Shimu looked at him walk away and then looked at the bracelet, the bracelet had a little paper that said what was the purpose of it, it said