Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 41

Akatsuki Took Me In.

Chapter 41: You knock on the devil’s door and he will head slam you through the wall.

Shimu opened the door to see the blond headed guy, Deidara.

Shimu: Um… Hi?

Deidara: Please come with me, I need to show u something, un.

Shimu: Um… Can’t it wait till the morning?

Deidara: No. Please this is important, un.

Shimu agreed and went down stairs with Deidara, she was still wondering what could he want at this time, but it had to be important. Maybe something happen with Tobi… Or with Hidan! Oh no… Shimu thought. Shimu then began to get worry to the thought that maybe something happened to Hidan, all though he is immortal she still worried. When they finally got downstairs they walked towards the living room to see the living room table cover with food and candles. There was pork, sandwiches, wine, water, candy and more. The candles made the place looked peaceful and romantic, a soft light surrounded the living room making Shimu’s eyes look black and so did Deidara’s.

Shimu: Deidara-kun! What on earth is this!?

Deidara: Sit, un.

Shimu: No!

Deidara looked at her mad but she didn’t fear him, she knows Deidara wouldn’t hurt her. He then sigh and sat down looking down at the food, Shimu sigh and sat down in front of him.

Shimu: What’s all this?

Deidara: Shimu-chan I… I really like you! And I want to be your boyfriend, not Hidan! Un. He is dangerous! He hit you! Un.

Shimu: By accident.

Deidara: Whatever! For sure he will hit you when he’s angry! Un. I will never put a hand on you or treat you the way he does. Give me a chance, un.

Shimu: *Sigh* Deidara-kun… Hidan would never put a hand on me, he knows what I have been through and he will never dare. Thanks for all of this but you didn’t had to… I really like Hidan-sama, and even though he treats me the way he does he’s trying his best to be nicer to me and trust me, he’s really trying and so far he’s doing great. Deidara… I love Hidan-sama. I really do. I am in love with him. And I don’t want you or anyone else in the middle of our relationship. I want that Hidan and I make it far, no matter what. Do you understand?

Deidara couldn’t be more upset, he was falling for her, but it was good that he didn’t fall all the way, so it didn’t actually hurt him as much.

Deidara: I understand, un. I’m sorry I got in the middle, I will back off from you now, un.

Shimu: It’s okay.

Deidara smiled at Shimu and took a cup of wine, he gave it to Shimu and he then grabbed another one.

Deidara: A toast. For you and Hidan-sama, un. That no matter what happens, you will be together till the end, un.

Shimu: Thanks.

Deidara: For you and Hi-

Right before the cups were about to hit each other an angry voice appeared of nowhere.

Hidan: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!!!!!??????

This made Shimu and Deidara jumped and spill their wine all over the table.

Shimu: Hidan-sama!

Deidara: It’s not what you think, un. We were ju-

Hidan: Shut up you son of bitch!