Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 46

Akatsuki took me.

Chapter 46: Hope.

Hidan ran down the stairs to see Shimu laying on the ground with Tobi’s arm wrapped around her. She slowly open her eyes and began to scream.

Shimu: My-MY BABY!!!! OH MY GOD! I DON’T FEEL ANYTHING!

Itachi: Shimu try not to move!

Hidan stood there in shock not knowing what to do. He then pushed everyone out of the way and carried Shimu.

Hidan: We need to go to the hospital. NOW.

Tobi: I’ll take you! Grab on to me!

Hidan place his hand on Tobi’s shoulder, Tobi then pass his hand over their bodies and as the hand passed they began to disappear. They made it to the emergency room, Tobi ran to the counter and told them what happen. Shimu on the other hand didn’t stop crying and Hidan was holding her and tight as he could. The doctors came rushing at take Shimu away from Hidan and now all that was left is to wait.

Hours went by and not a single world was heard of Shimu. Hidan was so nervous. Kakuzu, Kisame, Deidara, Sasori and Itachi were there worried for her and the baby. In the other hand Hidan told Kakuzu what happen before then accident.

Hidan: I don’t know what to do… I don’t know what’s going to happen now.

Kakuzu: Why are you so worried? Are you afraid of losing her?

Hidan: … Yes.

Kakuzu: I don’t know Shimu as much as you or Tobi or Itachi do but I know something for sure… She loves you.

Doctor: Hidan?

Hidan: Yes!

Doctor: Please follow me.

Hidan followed the doctor to an office.

Doctor: Are you her husband?

Hidan: No… I was going to be the father, I’m her boyfriend. I’m the only thing she has, she has no family.

Doctor: Hidan… The baby died… Due to the hard and multiples impacts the baby didn’t make it…We need to take the baby out but she doesn’t want to, she still doesn’t believe that the baby is dead. She said to give her a moment alone till she makes up her mind.

Hidan: May… May I see her?

Doctor: She said that she didn’t wanted to see anyone unless is Tobi.

Hidan: I was going to be that baby’s father. So please let me see her.