Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 58

Akatsuki Took Me In.

Chapter 58: Shimu vs Splatter, Hidan vs Hayato, Tenma vs Splatter.

There was a dim light from a few candles that were on the rock walls, it was cold and creepy. Spider webs covered almost the entire celling, it was a miracle that there wasn't any rats. Shimu was thrown making her hit a wall and fall down to the floor sitting down with her back against the wall. She looked around to see no one, nothing but the dim lights of the candles. She stayed quite looking around, sweat drops dripping from her forehead, she began to shake a little, she knew who Hayato was and she was even more scared now that he had a demon by his side. She heard a noise from the left corner, the nose was made by a tiny rock being stepped on, she looked to her left and that was the only corner that was completely dark, no source of the dim light could reach that corner. Her eyes got wider and wider and she looked to the corner hoping that no one was there. She then saw a dark silhouette move towards the light, the silhouette open it eyes and the eyes were red blood.

"Amaya Shimu..." A voice almost sounding like a growl said.

Without thinking it twice Shimu stood up and ran to the only way out of that hell hole, she ran through a hallway full of candles, she ran not having the courage to look back to see if she was being follow. As she kept running the candles began to be turned off by a sudden wind, overtime she passed a set of candles they would turned off. With tears on her eyes she kept on running as fast as she could, she knew that she was being followed. She stopped in mid way to see the same black silhouette as before. She stood still a few feet away from it. Almost crying of fear the first thing she thought was about Hidan and all the training she was been through.

"I won't die that easily... Aidan is not here nor the rest of the Akatsuki... Tenma is not here to take control either... Is all up to me or I'll die... I won't die in the hands of a demon and I definitely won't die in the hands of Hayato."

The black silhouette tilted its head to the right and smile, a smile with sharp teeth's. Shim's tears began to dry off, the placed a foot back and the other one up front, same with her fists. With anger in her eyes she was ready to fight.

Shimu twisted her wrist and a flame of fire appeared on her hand and in a blink of an eye she ran at full speed towards the black silhouette. The black silhouette stood there waiting for her with a smile. The silhouette looked at the flame of fire to see that the fire was red, the silhouette eyes were now in shocked, the silhouette jumped to the side avoiding Shimu. Shim stumbled and looked at the silhouette.

"Tenma must have gave you a little of his powers."

With eyes full of rage Shimu twisted her other wrist and fire appeared.

"You know who I am, don't you?"

"Shut up Hayato! What?! You got new eyes now?!" Shimu yelled.

"Hayato? I am not Hayato..."

Shimu's eyes got wider.

"I'm Splatter."

"How much further?!" Hidan yelled.