Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 48

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 48: Taking Control.

The door suddenly opened revealing a girl.

“What happened?! I heard screaming! Is Hayato okay?!” She said.

“Relax. Everything is going according to plan. The Demon is inside Hayato.” One of the guys said.

“Is Hayato okay?” She asked.

“Who is this bitch?” The Demon asked with Hayato’s body. “She works with us?! I want to kill her.”

“You’re not killing anyone. We need to go with the plan. You can kill someone else.” A guy said.

“Where is Hayato?” She asked to the demon.

“I don’t need to answer a pity human like you, especially a woman.”

“For your own sake he better be okay.” She said as she left the room.

“Hm. Lets go.” The demon said.

“Um… Where? This is were we are staying.” One of the guys said.

“Here? You expect me to stay in this dump? If you expect me to help you stupid humans take me somewhere better than this.”

“Alright then… Lets go.”

“And get me some food!”

The Demon that was in control of Hatayo’s body along with the girl and the other two guys left the abandoned house and headed to the village. Once at the village the saw a really nice place to stay but also really expensive, but since the demon wanted to stay there they had no choice but to spend almost all of their money. With that done they headed to the room. The Demon had the room while the others slept on the couches or floor.

“Are you sure this is going to work?” She asked.

“He wants to see Tenma, the other demon. And I think he liked the plan Hayato offered him, so hopefully everything will go according to plan.”

“I can’t wait to this to be over, we are going to be rich, people will bow down to us.”

“Hey!” The demon said. “What’s this bitch name?”

“My name is Yuuna. Don’t call me a bitch, I don’t care if you’re a demon you better treat us all with respect.”

“Whatever bitch. I’m going out to get some food.”

“Didn’t you like what we brought you?” A guy asked.

“Ha! You think Demons like me eat you nasty food. I’ll be back soon.” He said and left.