Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 13

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 13: Back to normal.

The door opened, it was no other than Tobi. Shimu and Hidan looked at him but didn’t separate from each other.

Tobi: Hidan-sama I want to tell you tha-… AAAAHHH!!! THIS IS BAD FOR TOBI’S EYES! *Slams the door and runs away screaming*

Hidan: *sigh* Stupid Kid.

Shimu: Umm Hidan-sama.

Hidan: What? Oh shit.

Hidan stood up and helped her stood up as well.

Shimu: Thank you… um you should get dressed, I’ll wait outside.

Shimu head outside closing the door behind her. Everything happened so fast, I didn’t have time to react. *sigh* Forget it… it was just an accident, accidents happens every day, now I just have to tell Tobi so he can calm down. Shimu thought. At that moment Kakuzu was walking through the hall and Shimu saw him, Shimu been nice smiled at him, he just kept walking till he passed by her, he then stop.

Kakuzu: Shimu, right?

Shimu: Yeah, what is it?

Kakuzu: Don’t get Hidan distracted.

Shimu: I don’t understand.

*Inside Hidan’s room*

Couldn’t I be anymore clumsier? *sigh* Hidan thought.

*Outside Hidan’s room*

Kakuzu: In other words, do you work as a maid and when your done leave Hidan alone.

Shimu: But I don’t understand… did I did something wrong or wha-

Hidan: Okay Shiyu or whatever your name is you can come i-…

Hidan looked at Kakuzu with a face saying What the hell are you doing here? Kakuzu and Hidan were staring at each other while Shimu stood there in middle wondering what was going on.

Hidan: Come inside Shiyu.

Shimu: Um sure Hidan, just let me ask Kakuzu somet-

Hidan: I said come inside!

Shimu opened her eyes and walked inside, Hidan looked at her in an angry way while she walked pass him to enter the room, Hidan then looked at Kakuzu, Kakuzu ignore him and just walked away. Hidan entered the room. Hidan was only wearing some short pants and no shirt.

Hidan: You are very disobedient for a maid you know that? Remember I am your boss, what I say you will do, understand.

Even when he is sick he can be…pushy. Shimu thought.

Shimu: I’m sorry Hidan-sama, it won’t happen again.

Hidan: I’m sure it won’t.

Shimu: Can you please lay down, I got you something to eat that will make you feel better in no time.

Shimu went to take the food out of Hidan’s bed, as she walked she again tripped on the puddle and was about to fell down Hidan put his arm around her waits grabbing her, Shimu scream in pain cause of her wound, Hidan slowly sat her down on the floor and leaned in front of her.

Hidan: Are you all right?

Shimu was breathing deeply looking down with tears on her eyes with one hand on her wound grabbing it tightly.

Shimu: It really hurts but I’ll be okay.

At that moment Shimu looked up to look at Hidan, when she did she notice how close there were again. Hidan was staring at her hand grabbing her wound he then grabbed her hand and pull it away from the wound.