Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 30

Akatsuki took me in: 

Chapter 30: Checking you out.

*Reality*

Hidan: Oi! Shiyu wake up!

Shimu: Huh… What happened? *Sigh* I got in trouble again, didn’t I?

Tobi: Haha! You’re not in trouble. Pein-sama just hit you by mistake cause he was going to hit Hidan-sama and you got in the middle to protect him and now you’re here! Pein-sama heal you, same with me and Kakuzu-sama and I don’t remember who else… Konan…

Hidan: Shut Up! Are you al-

Itachi: Are you alright?

Hidan looked at him angry.

Itachi: What?

Shimu: I’m fine… Wait Pein-sama heal me?

Hidan: Yes. He was lucky I didn’t kill him right there.

Shimu: And Kakuzu?!

Hidan:… I have to pay him.

Shimu: I see…

There was an awkward silence, this made Itachi and Tobi leave, leaving Hidan and Shimu alone. Shimu slowly grabbed Hidan’s hand, Hidan looked at her to see that she was looking down.

Shimu: I had a bad dream… with everyone from the hide out… I was like a demon I don’t know. And Hayato was there and told me that the time is near…

Hidan: I had a bad dream with you also, and yeah same with the demon.

Shimu: What can that mean?

Hidan: Nothing, its just a dream. Are you hungry? I’ll tell Tobi to make you something to eat okay.

Shimu then was left alone in the cold room, she then put the blankets over her and turned around facing the balcony, it was dark outside, no wind. Why would Pein-sama heal me?... Shimu thought, she then sigh and closed her eyes. To this moment Shimu for some reason felt lonely, she felt cold, a tear slowly fell down her eye sliding it self slowly on her cheek and falling to the pillow, I am so scared of that dream… What can this mean… That everyone is going to turn their back on me even Hidan-sama?... Shimu thought.

Hidan: Oi…

Shimu opened her eyes and turned around to look at Hidan. The coldness and loneliness feeling was gone when she saw that silver hair, those pink-red-purple eyes, how tall he was and how strong he was, she slowly gave him a smile. Hidan was standing there with a hot bowl of ramen, he then notice she was crying, he sat the bowl down and walked close so her, he got on his knees beside the bed facing her. 

Hidan: Why are you crying? Did someone did something to you just now?! I swear I will kill them! I am getting tired of these motherfuckers!

Shimu: *giggles* I’m fine Hidan-sama… *Rubs Hidan’s cheek* I’m better now that you’re here.

Shimu looked at him straight in the eyes and so did Hidan. Am I falling for this killer? Shimu thought. Why can’t I just ignore these eyes? Hidan thought. Shimu began to get close to Hidan, she just wanted to feel his lips against her. She then began to close her eyes slowly, Hidan notice what she was about to do, then Shimu hit her lips on something warm… But then it got hotter she then backed off to see the bowl on ramen right in front of her face.