Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 49

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 49: Tenma’s story and a warning.

“Good morning.” Hidan said while he lay down besides Shimu.

“Morning….” She replied with a weak voice.

“You okay?” Hidan asked and he placed his hand on her forehead checking for a fever.

“No… I’ve been hearing that demons voice all night, I haven’t slept.”

“HE’S TALKING TO YOU?!” Hidan said and sat down fast,

“Relax he is just calling me as if he wanted to tell me something. Last thing I heard was “If you want to talk, go to the mirror.” I’m to afraid to go there…”

“I don’t think is a good idea that you talk to him, you might loose control again.” Hidan said.

“But I’m pretty sure if I don’t talk to him he will continue trying to talk. I ignore him but sometimes I cant. Let me just try to talk to him.”

“What if you loose control?” Hidan asked.

“He said he wanted to talk.”

“Oh god, he is a demon, they don’t keep their words.” Hidan said a bit annoyed.

“Well if that happens I wont talk to him again, I really don’t think he will do anything careless.”

Shimu stood up and walked to the mirror, Hidan stood beside the mirror in case things go wrong he would smash the mirror.

“Hello?” Shimu said while she looked at her reflection.

“Hello? Really?” Hidan said.

“What do you want to me say then?!” Shimu said and to that Hidan did a face palm and a loud sigh.

“You do it like this… OI! MOTHER FUCKER! GET YOUR ASS TO THE DAMN MIRROR!”

A minute went by and nothing.

“Nice try though.” Shimu said.

At the moment Hidan and Shimu saw that her reflection started to fade away and slowly Tenma started to appear, a tall male, pale almost gray skin, he had a white tribal tattoo on right side of his face and eye, then another one on the right side of his chest, ribs arm and leg. He had a scar on his eye that went from the top of his eyes down to his cheek and he had pure white hair. He opened his eyes revealing those orange fiery eyes making Shimu have goose umps.

“You finally decided to talk to me?” He said while he looked straight at Shimu.