Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 18

Akatsuki Took Me In. 

Chapter 18: Suicide.

As Hidan made his way to his room, he was walking looking down, then someone stood up in front of him, Hidan looked up to see Pein.

Pein: What were you doing in Shimu’s room at this time?

Hidan: Just talking.

Pein: Is that what they call it now a days?

Hidan looked at Pein with a confused look.

Hidan: What do you mean by that?

Pein: *Sigh* Here.

Pein hand Hidan a condom.

Hidan: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!????

Pein: I don’t want any baby’s here, so take it and don’t to anything stupid.

Hidan: I WASN’T HAVING SEX WITH HER!!!!!!!

Pein: Then why did I hear her making some weird noises?

Hidan: She was crying!!!!!

Pein: Oh so you were comforting here?

Hidan: What!? NO! Why were you even spying on us!?

Pein: …Take it anyways you will never know when you will need it.

Hidan snatch the condom away from Pein hands.

Hidan: Whatever.

The next morning Shimu woke up in her bed, she realize she fell asleep while she was with Tobi. She started to remember what had happened last night with Hidan. Why did he get so close to me? And why when I backed off he told me in place? He was just staring into my eyes… Whatever he must have been sleepy so he wasn’t thinking straight. *Sigh* I better get ready, Hidan told me I got stuff to do. Shimu thought. She then got up and got ready. Shimu went to Hidan’s room and knocked on the door. Hidan talked to her from the inside of his room while she was out side.

Hidan: What?

Shimu: It’s me… What did you wanted to me do today?

Hidan: Wait for me down stairs.

Shimu went down the stairs and head on to the living room to see no other than Itachi sitting on the couch, when he notice she was there she just stared at her, Shimu didn’t bother to talk to him to she kept on walking to the kitchen.

Itachi: No good mornings?

Shimu: Good moring *fake smile, keep’s on walking*

Itachi: Hm.

Shimu waited few more minutes for Hidan. Few minutes later Hidan got there with Kakuzu.

Hidan: Alright Shiyu let’s go.

Shimu: Where are we going? Don’t you usually give a list?

Hidan: This time you might need some help.

Hidan, Kakuzu and Shimu left the hideout, Hidan talked about his religion once again and Kakuzu could careless about what Hidan was talking about. Shimu had no idea were they were heading, she just didn’t question them and followed them in silence. When they finally arrived to their destination, it was just a small house. Kakuzu knocked on the door and an old man greeted them and let them in. Shimu didn’t spoke a word she felt that if she talked she would get in trouble, plus thought’s of what she spoke to Hidan last night pop out to her head so she was feeling kind of down and depressed. Few moments later the old man came out.