Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 33

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 33: Pein-sama… What are you doing?

One day everyone from the hideout left for their missions, Shimu was alone for a couple of days, but even if she was alone she enjoyed it a little bit. One day she was done taking a shower, she then let her hair down, put some clothes on got out of the bathroom and started singing.

Song: Truth by Yuna Ito (Video on side bar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at00CLcIu_k

As she sang she dance around the room, surprisingly she had a pretty good voice. At the moment Pein got back from his mission, he entered the hideout and walked upstairs to his room, he knew no one was back and that only Shimu was there, she wouldn’t go out without Hidan’s permission. Pein went up the stairs and head to his room but as he walked to his room he heard someone singing, this made him stopped and turn around and walked towards Shimu’s room. When he got there he opened her door a little bit and saw her there dancing, going in circles and singing. Shimu all this time she never looked at the door. Shimu then went to her balcony, she jumped on the balcony railing and started singing up there. Pein slowly entered her room till he was standing in the entrance of her balcony. Shimu still didn’t notice.

Shimu: “Give me your loneliness and I’ll give you my tenderness” (song)

Her hair floating as the wind hit her, she then moved her arm like making a wave and some leaves pass around her arm going in circles and wrapping themself around it, then to her neck, on her other arm and then they flew away to where the wind take them. Shimu felt free, alive. When she finally stopped singing she then jumped again landing still on the railing facing inside her room with her eyes closed, when she finally opened them she saw Pein on her balcony just staring at her.

Shimu: PEIN-SAMAAAAAAAAA!!!!

She then lost balance at his sight making her fall backwards and out of her balcony, she screamed as she fell down but she then stopped in mid air, someone grabbed her ankle, she looked at and saw Pein grabbing her ankle staring at her, he then pull her up throwing her to the air making her scream again and when she was about to fall again Pein wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer, her face landed on Pein’s chest and so did her hands, Shimu tried to pulled back but he didn’t let her, he hold her in place for a few seconds then grabbed her by her shoulder and pulled her away from him, when he did this he stared at her right at her eyes, Shimu looked at him confused and scared. Shimu tried to pull his hands away from her but he hold her tight.

Shimu: Pein-sama stop!

Pein then let go of her.

Shimu: What do you want? Do you need something?

Pein turned around and started to walk away, Shimu ran in front on him making him stop.

Shimu: Pein-sama what is it? You have been acting weird around me.

Pein: Get out of my way. Don’t you remember what I said the first day?

*Flash back*

Pein: What’s your name?

Shimu: Shi-

Hidan: Shiyu.

Hidan said as he entered the room and lean on the corner of the door with his eyes close. Pein looked at Hidan then back and Shimu.

Pein: Shiyu, huh?

Shimu: No, it’s Amaya Shimu.... Mu not Yu.

Pein: I see… You can’t sta-

Hidan: She will stay here with us. She will be my little maid, after all *Hidan looked at her with an evil, sarcastic look* I “saved” her.

His maid?! Well I guess that’s better than going back to Hayato… I guess I wouldn’t mind just doing a few favors for him, besides he did saved me, I don’t know why he is saying it like if he didn’t… “Saved her” why would he say it like that?

Shimu thought as she sighs looking down, hoping that Pein will let her stay as a maid for Hidan. Pein just looked at Hidan with a dislike face and he then looked back and Shimu analyzing her eyes that were covered in pain and fear, analyzing her body all covered in wounds. Pein started to walk out of the room the stopped beside Hidan.

Pein: She better not be in the way or I will finish her.

*Flash back over*

The fear that Shimu use to feel for Pein came back, not that it was ever gone, but she didn’t fear him as much and before, she then backed off and stood aside. He looked at her and walked out of her room as he walked out he stopped.

Pein: You don’t sing bad.

With that said he walked away, Shimu didn’t answer she then closed the door and locked it. Pein notice she locked door he then stopped and walked to her room and knocked the door, Shimu sigh and opened it.

Pein: Why did you locked the door?

Shimu: No… Reason…

Pein: What? You think I’m going to rape you or something?

Shimu: What?! No! I never thought of such thing!

Pein then grabbed he wrist and twist it a little.

Shimu: That hurts! What are you doing?! I’m going to tell Hidan-sama!

Pein: Look at how scared I am.

He then took a stepped inside Shimu’s room, she knew where this was going, she manage to get free of Pein and ran towards the balcony, she jumped out and ran to the woods as fast as she could not looking back. What the fuck is wrong with that freak!?!? Where the hell is Hidan-sama when I need him!?!? Shimu thought. She ran and ran, at this point she looked back to see if he was following her, she then stepped on a tree root making her fall on her face. Shen then looked up to see some feet’s in front of her, when she looked up she saw Hidan and Kakuzu staring at her. Hidan just laugh at her and Kakuzu just kept walking.

Hidan: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shimu: Don’t laugh Hidan-sama! I was running away from Pein-sama!

Hidan: Hahaha- Wait… What!?!? What the fuck did that fucker tried to do?!

Shimu: HE FUCKING TRIED TO RAPE ME!

Hidan: WHAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

To be continued…