Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 43

Akatsuki took me.

Chapter 43: “There is something I see in you 
it might kill me, I want it to be true.”

Hidan: Shimu!

Shimu: Why... Why are you with... Her.

Konan: It's not what you think-

At that moment Shimu punched Konan in her stomach sending her flying through a wall.

Hidan: Shimu!

Shimu: So you know my name?! Aaaaahh!!!! Get it off me!!!! It's killing me!!!!

Hidan: Shimu just calm down please! I'm begging you!

Shimu sat on the floor with her head down, Hidan leaned down and put his hand on her head.

Hidan: Are you calm down Shimu?...

Tenma: Weird seen you beg for something.

Hidan: You mother fucker!

Hidan grabbed Shimu’s neck pushing her against the wall. Shimu looked at him but with Tenma orange eyes.

Tenma: Remember who you fighting Hidan...

Hidan realize that he was grabbing Shimu’s neck even though it wasn't her, it was Tenma. Hidan slowly let go of her neck, Shimu’s body laid there while Tenma stared at him with his orange eyes.

Hidan: Konan! Get the fuck up and do something! Konan!

Konan was knocker out on the floor so Hidan grabbed Shimu and pushed her against the floor, she was facing the floor and he grab to her wrist and place them on her back together just in case Tenma tried to do something.

Hidan: ITACHI! TOBI!

Tenma: It feels so good to take control of this body, soon she will be mine.

Hidan: Shut the fuck up!

Tenma: Or what? You can’t do anything to me while I’m in this body. You’re too soft. Not like that Tobi kid that kick Shimu in the face, he knew that she wasn’t her but you couldn’t even move just cause the fact that you love her too much too hurt her even though it wasn’t her who was attacking you. It was me. *Sigh* Oh I wish Shimu knew that…

Hidan: Knew what?!

Tenma: That you love her too much too hurt her. If she had known this could have been avoided, you know, me waking up. But you never let her know. She thought that you were going to hit her.