Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 51

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 51: Hidan's suffering.

Hidan sat down at the entrance of the church, still with his heart bleeding he could feel the pain as if the metal spear was still on his heart. Hidan looked down to his feet thinking about Shimu, thinking of how horrible she looks whenever the demon is taking control, thinking that if he had notice the demon first something could have been done. Hidan clench his teeth, frustrated of all the situation he tried to feel better thinking that Shimu is going through a more difficult time but no matter what he still felt horrible for not noticing the demon. Hidan clench his teeth more and one small tear full of pain and agony fell down his eye, Hidan was looking at the small tear splash on the ground, Hidan open his eyes in shock, in years he haven't seen his tears, he took a deep breath and tears started falling down his eyes none stop, he punch the ground still not been able to stop crying.

"Im so blind... So so blind... So blind!"

Hidan fell to his knees trying to stop crying but he couldn't.

"Now I know how weak you are."

Hidan race his head up to see Pain standing a few feet's away. Hidan then was able to stop crying and stood up looking at Pain like if he wanted to kill him.

"What are you-"

"If you're really this weak i cant imagine how are you going to protect Shimu." Pain said interrupting Hidan.

Hidan looked at Pain angrily, his face was cover in tears even if he wasn't crying anymore. Pain took one last look at Hidan before turning around and leaving.

"Now i know with what Shimu counts with. Weakling."

With that said Pain walked away disappearing into the dark woods. Hidan looked down.

"Im really this weak... This blind..."

Hidan began to walk back to the hideout, wishing that Shimu wasn't awake.

Please don't be awake... Please don't be awake... Hidan thought.

Back at the hideout Shimu was outside at the entrance of the hideout waiting for Hidan with Tobi.

"Are you sure Hidan is out there?" Tobi asked.

"Well Hidan wasn't at the hideout, maybe Hidan left to get some food." Shimu said.

In the distance she saw someone walking towards the hideout.

"Is that Hidan?" Tobi asked

"I dont know I cant see well."

As the person got closer they saw that is was Pain.

"Pain-sama! What are you doing out there-"

Pain pushed Tobi out of the way. Shimu looked at Pain and Pain looked back at Shimu by the corner of his eyes as Pain walk to the hideout.

"What was that? You okay Tobi?" Shimu asked.

"Yeah I'm fine... That was weird tho."

"Tell me about it..."

They waited one more hour and finally they saw Hidan in the distance heading back to the hideout.

"Hidan!" Shimu said running towards Hidan with a smile.

Hidan stopped and looked at her.

"Where did you go-"

Shimu stopped talking when Hidan placed his hand on her shoulder and moved her aside. Shimu looked at him strange and worried. Hidan then began to walk to the hideout.

What... Whats wrong with Hidan?... Shimu thought.

At the hideout Hidan walked to his room and locked himself at his room. Hidan walked towards the window and looked at the dark woods.

Shimu walked upstairs worried about Hidan, when she reach the door of his room she was in shock to see that the door was locked. She began to knock on the door.

"Hidan... Hidan!"

But no one answered.

"Hidan!"

Hidan sat down in the middle of the room, he then began to perform another ritual, a ritual for power. He began to think of the ritual and a red light began to appear from the ground covering the room in a red color. From outside the room Shimu saw the red glow, she took a few steps back scared not knowing what it was, she looked at the door wondering what was going.

In the room Hidan began to levitate, as he levitated red glows began to fly around the room. The red glows began to hit Hidan and Hidan could feel more power and to that an evil grin form on his face. But that grin fade away when he began to feel a horrible pain, to see that when the red glows hit him he bleed and was loosing a lot of blood, all tho. Hidan is immortal he didn't care. Without being aware of the blood he was loosing he stayed there levitating.

Shimu gather the courage to hit the door.

"HIDAN! HIDAN!"

Shimu then took a step back and closed her eyes.

"Please please please help me! Please help me... Tenma..."

From the darkness two orange eyes began to glow. Shimu then looked at her hand and saw fire. Shimu then looked at the door and punch the door. When Shimu saw Hidan she got scared, even Tenma got scared and disappeared.

"Hidan..."

She saw how Hidan was levitating while the red glows hit him, she then looked at the ground and saw the blood.

"Hidan!"

She ran towards Hidan and when she was about to push him a black shadow appear blocking the way, and just when the black shadow appeard Hidan looked to see Shimu. Shimu looked at the black shadow scared, she took a step back.

"Retreat."

She heard Tenma said.

"RETREAT!"

At that moment the shadow fly towards Shimu.

"AMAYA RETREAT!!!!!!!!!!"

Shimu tried to take another step back and at that moment Hidan got in the middle with a sword cutting the shadow in half and making the shadow dissapear. Hidan turned around to see Shimu in shock and scared.

"I-"

"Oi..."

Shimu then looked at Hidan.

"Don't ever interrupt me while I am at a ritual or praying to my God..."

"Hidan I-"

"UNDERSTAND!?"

Shimu took a step back looking at how angry Hidan was, looking at the blood at the ground, she then looked at Hidan and ran off. Hidan sighed and then began to pray to his God.

"You are horrible."

To be continued...