Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 59 (Short Chapter)

Akatsuki Took Me In.

Chapter 59: The last warning.

Tree's and rock flew in the air, then landed on the ground into thousands of pieces.

"Why did you let them go?!" Hayato yelled.

"Sure blame it on me." Splatter said.

"The only good thing that happen was that the guy that always helped me died. He was so annoying."

"Satoshi is still alive." Splatter said.

"That traitor... He has to die. Now!"

"Calm down would you? Why don't we give them an announcement, when the fight is going to happen." Splatter said smiling.

Few days later Hidan walked out of the hideout trying to clear his mind of everything that has been going on. He was a bit relief that Shimu was calm down, he walked to the nearest village, he wants really planning on buying anything, he just wanted to clear his mind with some air and sun. Hidan looked around at the shops and food places. Few hours went by and Hidan began to return to the hideout with a few bags of food. It was a nice day, the sun was out and everyone in the village seem to be in a good mood. Moments before Hidan left the city a loud explosion was heard making everyone jump and crunch down covering them selves that included Hidan was well, Hidan stood up and looked around to see where did that explosion was from, he finally saw some smoke in the air and thats when Hidan realize that the explosion was close to were the hideout is. He dropped everything and ran as fast as he could to the hideout. As he ran through the woods he looked up to the sky to notice that he was getting closer to the smoke. Moments later Hidan arrived to the hideout to find most of the members outside but Shimu wasn't there. Hidan ran towards Itachi to ask where Shimu was but he didn't know. Hidan decided to go inside the hideout even if everything was on flames but just when he was going Tobi jumped out carrying Shimu bridal style. Hidan ran towards Tobi and carried Shimu.

"I'm okay." Shimu said.

"What happen?" Hidan asked.

"We all thought it was Deidara." Tobi said.

"I didn't do anything!" Deidara

"What happen then-" Hidan was about to yelled but was interrupted by another explosion, he gave his back to the hideout and pull Shimu close to him protecting her for any falling rocks or fire.

Hidan looked back and in a blink on a eye he was thrown against a tree but since he was throws with such force he broke a few trees before he landed.

"Hidan!" Shimu yelled.

She looked in front of him to see Hayato but being controlled by Splatter, he smiled at her and ran towards her, Shimu paralized for a moment when she felt something hit her stomach followed by a sudden pain in her head, she closed her eyes and when she opened her eyes they were Tenma's eyes. Right when Splatter was going to hit Shimu, Tenma who was now in control of Shimu's body took her arm blocking Splatter from touching her and with the other arm he punched Splatter sending him flying to a rock nearby. Splatter began to laugh in such a sinister way that everyone from the hideout got creeped out by it.

"This was fun." Splatter said appering from a cloud of dusk to to his hit on the rock.

Tenma didn't say anything, he just looked at Splatter with hatred. Splatter laughed.

"This fight of ours is near, don't you think so Tenma? I can't wait. Let the best demon win. Oh since when you take care of humans? I guess since you're soul is not pure of a demon and is from a angry child that causes you to be caring."

Tenma got even angrier to those words. Splatter laughed.

"Good to know that you're human friends are helping you."

"Almight pull!" Pain yelled pointing at Splatter.

Splatter felt the energy of the pull aproaching him and he dodged it, he ran towards Pain and without giving Pain time to block Splatter kick pain sending him flying. Splatter turned around to looked at Tenma.

"This is your last warning. To all of you this is your last warning. Be ready because in no time, this war will begin."

"When?!" Tenma yelled.

"You'll know."

With that said Splatter ran to the hideout, Tenma tried to follow but Itachi stopped him, letting him know that the hideout was on fire. Team had evil eyes, he closed them and then Shimu had her eyes back, she stumbled a little but manage to stand. Remembering now everything she ran towards Hidan to find him knocked out. They all took care of Hidan till he woke up and then left to the nearest village, even though Shimu disagreed to go to a village because that meant that the people from that village will be in danger she had no other choice, the other hideout was weeks away even by Deirdara flying birds plus they needed to think of a plan, so they all went to the nearest village.

To be continue...