Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 62

Akatsuki Took Me In.

Chapter 62: Dream Spell.

Shimu opened her eyes to hear the sound of waves hitting the shore and rocks, she took a moment for her eyes to focus to her surrounding, she looked to the grey sky, where the sun couldn't be find, to her right there was the ocean, the shore, the her right there was the sad and a field of tall grass. She stood up not having any idea of where she was.

"Where am I?" She thought as she walked to the field of tall grass. She found a little path on the field and decided to follow the path, as she walked the path further away from the shore he began to feel uneasy, as if the atmosphere has change, the sky got darker all though it was day, there was a sudden breeze that moved the tall grass aggressively, Shimu's hair was in her hair all though she had a pony tail, she moved a few hairs she had from her eyes to see that there was a darkness approaching towards her, she took a few steps back before turning around and running away from the darkness that was approaching her. She ran as to only noticed that the grass was getting taller and taller covering the view that was in front of her. She kept on running looking backwards sometimes to the the darkness approaching her, she then looked in front of them and she stumble into someone making her stop, she looked up to see no other than Itachi.

"Itachi!" Shimu said giving him a hug.

Itachi hugged her for a moments looking at the darkness now approaching them, Itachi separated from the hug.

"Lets go." Itachi said running and Shimu following him.

The both ran moving the grass that stood in their way, it looked as if the grass never ended and it looked as the more they ran the more tall the grass got. They stopped lost, not knowing were to go because the grass couldn't let them see anything else but more grass and the sky. They both looked at the sky to see that it got darker and a sudden strong breeze appeared making the grass move and their hair move as well.

"What is going on?!" Shimu said looking at the sky.

"Listen to me Shimu!" Itachi said making Shimu look at him.

Itachi then placed his hand on Shimu's forehead.

"Fire Style." Itachi said.

"Get out of here." Itachi said.

"How?"

"Wake up." Itachi said then disappearing in thin air.

Shimu then opened her eyes to find herself in her room sleeping while Hidan sat down on the floor doing some of his rituals.

"Hidan..." Shimu said.

"Huh?" Hidan said looking at her to see that she had a worried looked and scared look on her face.

A hand with black painted finger nails fell on some rocks. Black eyes looking at the sky with one eye cover in blood, the mouth cover in blood, bruises all over the face. The eyes now empty, dark, pale, dead. Those eyes that one time had life in them, that life was gone now. Those eyes were cold, full of anger, rage, discipline, dishonor, pain, sadness. Those sad eyes belonged to Itachi, now dead on the ground, ready to go to the afterlife.

To be continue...