Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 20

Akatsuki took me in. 

Chapter 20: A punch right in the face.

Someone grabbed Shimu’s head and Hidan’s head as well pulling them close to each other and they slammed each other forehead.

Shimu: Ouh!!

Hidan: What the fuck? What was that for?

Pein: Quit the damn drama. Hidan take Shimu to her room and Itachi you come with me I have some work for you. And Hidan I don’t know what’s your problem with Deidara but as soon as you take Shimu to her room you and Deidara will clean up the mess you made in the living room.

Hidan: Yeah, yeah… Let’s go Shiyu.

Hidan then carry Shimu bridal style to her room, as they walked there none of them talked to each other, there was nothing to say after all, Hidan opened the door and walked in, he then laid her down on her bed, Shimu didn’t looked at him, when she was in the bed she just turn her back at Hidan and began to cry silently. Hidan sat on the bed also giving her back.

Hidan: Are you going to say something?

Shimu didn’t respond.

Hidan: Fuck it then.

He stood up and walked away slowly, giving her time to say something if she was going to. He stopped at the doorway of the room waiting for her to say something, he then sigh closing the door behind him and left. Hidan went to his room and took a nap.

It was now around 8:00 pm, Hidan woke up and remembered he had to cleaned up the mess he made with Deidara, so he got up and went down stairs.

Deidara: About time you got here. Un.

Hidan: Shut up, I’m not in the mood.

Deidara: Hm. You know, I was thinking about asking Shimu out. What do you think? Un. I mean no one here has a crush for her or anything, she’s single, so I thought I give it a shot. Un.

Hidan: Like if she’s going to go out with a wannabe artist like you.

Deidara: Ha! Trust me, she has seen my art and she enjoys it. Un. Wait till she sees my bigger piece of art, she’s going to go crazy. Un.

Hidan lost it there.

Hidan: What. Did. You say?

Deidara: Wait till she sees my bigger piece of art, Hidan, Un.

Hidan: You pig. I dare you to say that again.

Itachi: Are guys seriously fighting for that girl?

Kisame: I would fight for her too. She is a total babe. And trust me she will never go for any of you guys. Deidara you’re a kid, Hidan you’re immature and you don’t know how to control your language and your temper, Itachi you’e too cold. In my case, she needs a man, and that’s why I am here.

Itachi: I never say I was interested.

Kisame: Whatever.

Hidan: Believe me, as long as she is under my wing, you guys aren’t getting close to her.

Kisame put an evil grin on his face and so did Deidara.

Kisame: Well I guess we are going to have to make that change, right Deidara?

Deidara: Yeah, un.

Hidan: You better not try anything. I’ll fucking kill-

Kisame: Where did Itachi go?