Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 50

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 50: Training/Ritual

“Are you crazy? Or do you just want to kill me?!” Shimu yelled.

“Calm down! Hayato is not going to fight us, for sure if we try to fight him, he’s just going to avoid us or ignore us no matter what. So you need to be ready. I can’t protect you! No matter how much I’ll try he wont fight me. I don’t want you to die. I want that only for this time, you can fight back. You’ll do fine, no, you’ll win and you’ll win even more now that you have Tenma and for the looks of it, it seems that he is willing to help or team up or at least win this fight.”

“Hidan…” Shimu said looking down.

“I know you’re scared. This is not something you can think trough, this is something that depends on your life.” Hidan said looking at Shimu.

“I just don’t want to cause a war like Tenma said.” Shimu said looking down.

Hidan hugged Shimu.

“No matter what happens, I wont let you die. I will train you and you will be strong to win.”

“Let’s go train then. But you need to talk to Tenma.” Shimu said.

“Alright then. I’ll talk to him later. Lets go.”

Hidan and Shimu headed out to the woods along with Itachi, Pain, Kisame, Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori and Tobi. Once they got there Shimu stood in the middle of the woods while the other surrounded her.

“Tobi will fight you first.” Hidan said.

“Okay…” Tobi said.

Tobi stood in front of her and bow and she did the same. Then in a blink of an eye Tobi lifted his leg to kick her face but since Shimu has good reflexes the blocked the kick but due the impact she fell.

“At least she blocked it.” Kisame said.

“Something is something after all.” Deidara said.

“Um… Not that I’m saying you guys are weak but I’m going to fight Deidara, Tobi and Sasori now and then Tenma will fight the strong one’s like Hidan, Itachi, Pain, Kisame and Kakuzu right?” Shimu asked while she was on the floor.

“Thanks Shimu… BUT I’M GOING TO FIGHT TENMA!” Deidara yelled.

“Sorry.”

“Get up and fight Tobi.” Itachi said.

Shimu got up and Tobi began to throw punches at her fast and all she could do was avoid them or block them, maybe she wasn’t good at fighting but she had good reflexes. Shimu began to get tired and she could feel Tenma waking up. She stopped all of the sudden trying to catch her breath but Tobi was already moving to kick her so he couldn’t stop, he kick her face making her fall on the ground.

“OI!” Hidan yelled at Tobi and ran towards Shimu.

“Nice kick though.” Kisame said.

“You okay?!” Hidan said helping her get up.

“Yeah… I just got tired… I think Tenma is up.”

“Alright well let me talk to him-“ Hidan was saying when he got interrupted by Pain.

“I’ll do the talking here Hidan.” Pain said walking towards Shimu.

“Oi, oi, mind your own business!” Hidan yelled.