Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 26

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE GO TO: 

http://akatsukitookmein.blogspot.com        

And look for the chapter 26

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 26: Training / Darkness

Shimu and Tobi looked to the door to see that it was Itachi standing there. He was there with his hair all messed up.

Shimu: Hey Itachi-sama! You sure had fun last night!

Tobi: Yeah! You dance funny!

Itachi: Shut up, both of you. Tobi, leave, I need to speak with Shimu.

Why would Itachi want to talk to me? Shimu thought.

Tobi: Fine… See you later Shimu-chaaan!

Tobi then left. Itachi stood there in the doorway just staring blankly at Shimu, Weirdo… Shimu thought.

Shimu: Yes?

Itachi: Follow me.

Shimu: Where?

Itachi: Just follow me.

Shimu: Let me tell Hidan-sama.

Itachi: Why?

Shimu: Well I don’t want him to get angry like last time.

Itachi: I’ll wait for you here.

Shimu then went down stairs to tell Hidan, it was a pain, he was angry and didn’t let her go with Itachi, but she assured him that nothing out of place was going to happen and if something out place did happen she will tell Hidan right away. Hidan thought about it and finally said yes but threatening Itachi. Shimu went up stairs to her room to see Itachi on her balcony.

Itachi: Let’s go.

Itachi jumped out of the balcony, Shimu followed him, they began to walk through the woods, half an hour later they got to the middle on the woods, it was a circle surrounded with trees. Shimu looked around and saw kunais in the trees, target signs, and wooden manikins, like a training field. Are we going to train? Shimu thought.

Itachi: Here.

Itachi lend Shimu four kunais, he then pointed at one of the target signs.

Shimu: You want to throw them?

Itachi: No! I want to you bake a cake with them. Duh! Throw them! Let’s see how good at this you are.

Shimu: You didn’t have to be so mean.

Itachi: Do it.

Shimu aimed at the target sign, she took a while to throw them though, she was there with one eye closed and the other one open still aiming at the sign target. I am going to fail this… Shimu thought. She then throw them all at the same time, two of them went flying somewhere else, one of them almost hit the target and one of the hit the middle. She turned around and smile at Itachi, Itachi looked at her and pick the kunais up and give them to her.

Itachi: I want them all in the middle of the target, don’t stop until you’re done.

3:00 pm already. Itachi took a nap far away from where Shimu was, she almost killed him the kunais.

Shimu: Itachi-sama!!!!!!!!!!

Itachi got up to her scream and walked over where she was, when he got there Shimu was breathing deeply, fast and poiting at a tree with a smile, when Itachi looked at the tree the four kunais were on the middle of the target.