Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 29

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 29: Dreams Connections.

*Darkness*

Hidan…

Hidan: What? Who’s there?

Hidan… sama…

Hidan: Shiyu?

I love you.

Hidan: You what?!

Love you…

Hidan: Where are you?!

Right… HERE *Deep male evil voice*

Someone grabbed Hidan by the neck, it was Shimu, but she was different, the eyes that Hidan was always lost in were gone, they were orange, like fire, those weren’t the eyes Hidan once knew… Her hair slowly untied itself out of her pony tail and slowly lift it self up, Hidan just stared at her while she grabbed him by the neck still and then began to slowly lift him up. I can’t fight her…. But is this her? Hidan thought.

*EVIL MALE DEEP VOICE (LIKE A DEMON)*

SHE IS MINE.

Hidan eyes widen in shocked.

SHE IS COMPLETELY MINE

Hidan: I don’t know who the fuck are you or what are you doing with Shimu, but you better stay the fuck away from her!

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROTECT HER.

Hidan: You’re just a demon, get the fuck away from her!

JUST WAIT HIDAN… YOU JUST WAIT…

-----------------

Tobi: Hidan-samaaa… 

Hidan: What the fuck!? Holy shit it burns!

Hidan opened his eyes, it was just a dream, but what burned him? It was no other than Shimu’s hand. Shimu was resting in her room after what happened last night, Hidan got a chair and put it beside her bed and slept there holding her hand, cause she ask him to hold her hand. When he realize that his hand was holding Shimu’s hand was burning, he then let go fast and saw that Shimu’s hand was red but the redness slowly fade away till it got to her skin color.

Tobi: What was that?

Hidan: I have to idea… Oi… Shiyu…

Shimu didn’t respond she was in another world, dream world.

Tobi: Shhh Hidan-sama… Don’t wake her up.

Itachi: *Walks in* How is she doing?

Hidan: Good. I think. I swear if Pein gets any close to her I’ll finish him.

Itachi: It was an accident we all know that.

Hidan: Whatever…

Shimu: Hidan-sama…

Hidan, Itachi and Tobi looked at her, to see that she was talking in her sleep.

Shimu: Hidan… Sama…

*Her dream*

Her dream took place in the middle of the woods, it was a sunny, warm day, the trees had the most beautiful green leafs, the grass had as well a beautiful green color, the sky was clear, no cloud could be seen, and the color was amazing too, a beautiful baby blue color. In the middle of the woods was Shimu standing there and soon Hidan walked to were she was. When Hidan got there he started putting some chains on her ankles and wrist.

Shimu: Hidan-sama… What are you doing?

He didn’t reply to her when he was putting them on, Shimu stood there like if she wanted t stay there, she didn’t move, when then looked at the chais, the chains were so long, they went from the woods to her wrist and ankles, she couldn’t see the end of them. After Hidan was done he stood up in front of her, after that she saw Pein and Kisame walked out of the woods holding the chain that was holding on to her left wrist, she then saw Deidara and Kakuzu walking out of the woods as well holding the chain that was holding on to her right wrist, then Konan and Itachi walked out of the woods holding to the chain of her right ankle and last Tobi came out of the woods holding to the chain that hold on to her left ankle.

Shimu: What’s going on? Hidan!

Hidan: It’s for your own good.

Hidan began to walked away, Shimu was about to run to follow him but as she took her first step the chains tightened more on her wrists and ankles, she scream in pain and fell down to the floor.

 Shimu now could see herself on the floor, she wasn’t seeing through her eyes anymore, she was seeing like if she was in front of herself, like an other person could see her. She wasn’t chained anymore.

What is this? What’s going on? Hidan where are you going? What are you doing… Tobi-kun… Itachi-sama?...

Shimu: HIDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!

The Shimu that wasn’t chained fell down in front of the Shimu that was chained. The Shimu without with chains looked up to the chained Shimu that had her eyes orange, like fire.

WHAT IS THIS!!!???

Shimu: Hidan!!!!!!! *Deep male evil voice*

At that moment an other chain came out from underground grabbing her neck, the chains were chakra chains, there was no way to break them, only a force out of this world could break them. Hidan looked at Shimu from the corner of his eye when he saw that a chain grabbed her neck he turned around.

DO SOMETHING HIDAN!!!!!!

Hidan: Oi! Pein! This wasn’t part of the plan! Don’t fucking hurt her!

Pein: Shut up.

Hidan: Don’t hurt her!!!!

Pein: I wont.

Tobi: *Whispers* Shimu…chan…

Deidara: I hate this so much… Deidara thought,

Itachi: Stay strong, just like the way you have trained with me… Itachi thought.

Shimu: LET GO OFF ME!!!!!!! *EVIL MALE DEEP VOICE (LIKE A DEMON)*

The Shimu that wasn’t chained open her eyes wide and scared.

WHAT!? THIS IS NOT ME! HIDAN WHAT’S GOING ON!? ANSWER ME!!!!!

*Darkness*

WHAT?! WHERE AM I!?

Hey.

Shimu turned around to see who was that voice from, when she did, it was no other than Hayato, he eyes widen in shocked and she took a step back.

Stay away from me!

Hayato: The time is near Amaya Shimu.

Behind Hayato the other Shimu was there, still chained down but with fire coming out of the floor making like a shield around her, but it didn’t burn her, she was inside the shield, anyone that tried to get in was going to get burn, she was growling like an animal, she wanted to be let go of the chains and attack.

Hayato: Get ready.

To be continued…