Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 57

Akatsuki Took Me In

Chapter 57: Kidnapped.

"Oi Shimu get up!" Hidan said and he shaked her arm gently.

"Huh? What?"

"Oi oi lets go to the village!"

"Hidan is seven in the morning..."

"So?"

"No." Shimu said and went back to sleep.

"I was going to buy chocolates but I guess you don't want chocolates so okay then."

Shimu got up and looked at Hidan annoyed.

"What?" Hidan asked.

Moments later Hidan and Shimu were walking to the village. It was a sunny morning with birds singing, the sun shines went through the tree branches creating amazing shines and shadows. Hidan and Shimu walked not really talking about anything.

"By the way Im not buying any chocolates." Hidan said looking forwards as he walked.

"What?! Then I am going to the hideout!" Shimu said turning around to walk away to the hideout.

Just when Shimu turned around Hidan picked her up bridal style.

"What the hell?! Hidan!"

"What?" Hidan said as he walked.

Shimu rolled her eyes but after a few moments Shimu lay her head on Hidan's chest. She smiled to the fact that Hidan was being more caring towards her. She never knew that Hidan, a cold blooded murderer would even be nice to someone, but the only person who Hidan was nice to was Shimu, no one else. As Hidan walked carrying Shimu Hidan got a weird feeling that he was being watched but thinking that maybe that was Tenma he ignored it. Half an hour later they made it to the village. It was around eight and people were walking on the streets. People were looking weird at Hidan and Shimu because Hidan kept carrying Shimu, but he didn't care. Hidan walked towards a small coffee shop, moments later they were having breakfast.

On their way back to the hideout Hidan had the same feeling of being watch.

"That Tenma sure is annoying." Hidan said.

"What do you mean?"

"Since we left the hideout I've gotten this feeling that someone and I mean Tenma is watching me."

"Um... Hidan... Tenma told me that was going to go for two days to psy on splatter. He told me that today so he already left."

Hidan stopped walking and looked at Shimu. He grab Shimu's arm and pulled her close to his chest. He then took his triple-blade scythe and put it in front of both of them while Hidan's other arm was around Shimu. Hidan kept on looking around and trying to listen to the tinies sound. Shimu held on to Hidan's arm being scared.

"Who's there?!" Hidan yelled.

Nothing but silence. In a blink of an eye something ran from the trees and pass through Hidan and Shimu and when Hidan looked to see what it was he noticed that Shimu was gone.

"Shimu... SHIMU! SHIMU!!!!!"

"Hidan!!!!"

Hidan looked around to see where Shimu was but he didnt see anyone. He held on to his blade and moments later a man dressed all in black ran out the trees on a horse. Hidan jumpt backwards swung his blad cutting the man in half. When the man bodie hit the ground a cloud of smoke appeard from the body, it was a clone.

"Tsk." Hidan wined and jumped on the trees trying to follow wherever Shimu was.

"Shimu!"

"Hidan here!"

Hidan looked to see Shimu standing on a tree branch. Hidan then jumped towards her while Shimu called for him. One Hidan was close enough he took his blade and swung it decapitating Shimu, that "Shimu" was a clone the enemy created. Hidan stood on the branch tree were he killed Shimu's close, he was looking around for Shimu but she disappeared with whatever or whoever took her. Hidan's face began to get red with anger, he kept on looking around and listening, but nothing.

Mean while Shimu found herself being carried with her belly on someones shoulders, and she couldn't see the persons face because she was facing their back. All that Shimu could see was their back of their black coak. Shimu began to kick and hit the person on their back.

"Let go off me! Who are you!? Let go!!!" Shimu yelled.

The person then turned their face to looked at Shimu, when Shimu saw that person she was quite and in shock.

"Hey." Hayato said.

"You haven't been eating well right? You are a lot lighter." Hayato said and then he kept on looking forward.

"LET GO OF ME!!!!!!! IF HIDAN FINDS OUT YOU KIDNAPPED ME YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!! LET GO!!!!!!!"

"Acting tough huh?-"

Hayato was cut off by Shimu punching him in the face, Hayato stumbled and let go off Shimu. Since they were jumping on tree Shimu fell but luckily landed on her feet and without thinking it twice she ran.

"Which way is the hideout?!" Shimu said as she run to the direction she thought the hideout was.

Hayato then stood in front of Shimu making her stop running.

"You've been training right?-"

Again Hayato was cut off but by a Kunai passing besides his face and making a little scratch on his cheek and then blood started to drip from his scratch. Shimu jumped and began to jump on trees away from Hayato. Hayato smiled.

"She's gotten prettier..." Hayato said and then began to follow her.

Hayato reach to her fast. She kept on jumping on the trees trying her best to get away.

"Hidan!!!!! HIDAN!!!!!!"

"You've gotten cuter you know." Hayato said.

"I wish Hidan can hear you because he would've kick you're ass!-"

Shimu then was cut off by someone jumping in front of her and holding on to her arm so she couldn't run away. Shimu tried to fight back but couldn't.

"Well lets go back to our hideout." Hayato said.

"What? Why?! If you are looking for Tenma he is gone!"

Hayato then walked towards Shimu and grab her cheeks and squished them. Shimu snatch her face off Hayato's hand.

"Stay the fuck away from me." Shimu said.

Hayato smiled. Lets go.

In the hideout Hidan was breaking and destroying everything in his way. Screaming, yelling and cursing at everyone.

"Hidan." Satoshi said.

"You must want to die. Don't talk to him." Kakuzu said.

Satoshi ignored Kakuzu and walked towards Hidan.

"Hidan."

Hidan turned around to see Satoshi, Hidan walked towards him and grab on to his neck and lift him up.

"Was this part of Hayato's plan? You play innocent so you can tell them were to find Shimu?!"

"I swear I never did that!" Satoshi said.

"I'll fucking murder you!" Hidan said then threw Satoshi on the ground.

Hidan was ready to sung his blade.

"I know were Hayato is!" Satoshi said covering his face hoping that Hidan didn't murder him.

"You what?" Hidan said.

"I know Hayato's hideout."

To be continue...