Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 21

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WITH THIS SONG IN REPEAT:

Everytime we touch (acoustic) - Cascada

VIDEO ON SIDE BAR

------------------------------

Akatsuki Took Me In.

Chapter 21: I… I…

Shimu: What do you want to do?

Itachi: Fight me.

Shimu: Look if you don’t like me and you want to kill me you can just say it, but I’m not going to fight you.

Itachi: You were fighting me a moment ago.

Shimu: Yeah but I’m not going to fight you cause you say so. I am not your… maid…

Shimu looked down when she said does words. Itachi notice.

Itachi: You are no ones maid, you just like doing favors.

Shimu looked at Itachi and he gave her a small smile.

Itachi: Fight me.

Shimu: No… I am going to sleep.

Shimu began to walk away as she passed beside Itachi he pulled her hair making her fall.

Itachi: Fight me.

Shimu: Now you done it, no one messes with my hair.

Shimu got up and started throwing punches at Itachi, Shimu was fast but Itachi had the sharingan on so he was dodging every punch.

Itachi: Is that all you all got?

At the moment Shimu throw a punch at him and he grabbed her arm pull her down to the ground.

Itachi: Imagine I am Hayato… Imagine you are fighting him, all the times he used to beat you up. *Kick her on the ribs*

Shimu: AAAHHH!! *Tears become to form in her eyes*

Itachi: That’s were he use to hit you, isn’t it?

Itachi was about to kick her in the ribs again but Shimu manage to hold his leg and push him making him fall. She got up crying.

Itachi: Remember when you saw you parents dying.

Itachi ran towards her throwing a punch, Shimu grabbed his arm and punch him in the face.

Itachi: Remember does last words they told you.

Itachi throw a kunai at Shimu, Shimu didn’t move so the kunai stab her in her shoulder.

Itachi: What were does last words, Shimu?

Shimu just stood there looking down while her the blood of her shoulder came out slowly, dripping down her arm to her hand and fingers. She looked up at Itachi, Itachi was just staring at her.

Itachi: What were does last words, Shimu?

Shimu: To…

Itachi: Accomplish your goal. What do I have to do to get you angry damn it!?

Itachi ran toward her grabbing her neck and slamming her back against a tree. Shimu looked down crying silently.

Itachi: Get angry damn it!

Shimu: I can’t…

Shimu slowly pulled down Itachi’s hand from her neck, he didn’t grabbed her or anything he just let go as well. Shimu looked at Itachi’s eyes to see that he wasn’t using his sharingan.