Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 31

Akatsuki took me in. 

Chapter 31: Sasuke?!

Four weeks later Shimu decided to go to the village to get herself something to eat, Hidan wanted to go with her but he had a mission to do and Tobi and Itachi were in a mission for almost 5 weeks and he wasn’t going to let her go with Kisame, Pein or Deidara. So she went alone and assure him everything was going to be fine. As she walked through the village someone tap her shoulder she then turned around to see a guy with dark black eyes, dark blue hair that was spiky in the back, kind of white, tall and looked a lot like Itachi. He didn’t say anything, Shimu looked at him weird.

Shimu: Yes? May I help you?

I’m looking for this guy *Show’s picture of a guy*

Shimu looked at the picture.

Shimu: Sorry, I don’t know who he is I rarely come here.

Shimu: You look like someone I know…

He then opened his eyes and looked at her.

Who?

Shimu: Don’t worry about it, I think it my imagination, good luck finding that guy!

Shimu began to walked away, as she he stood in front of her making her stop.

Who do I remind you of?

Shimu: Why do you want to know so much?

Answer me.

Shimu: Waoh you’re so annoying kid, his name is Itachi. 

Wh-…What?

Shimu: Didn’t you heard me?

Take me where he’s at.

Shimu: I don’t think so. Besides I haven’t seen him if like a month, I don’t know were he is.

You tell me where he is NOW!

 Hidan: Oi! Who the fuck are you to talk to her like that?

Shimu: Hidan-sama… Aren’t you spouse to be in a mission?

Hidan: It got cancelled, now let me handle this little brat.

Then a strong, tall, red/orange hair guy, with red eyes walked to where they were.

Sasuke stop… Let’s keep going with our mission…

Sasuke… So that’s his name. Shimu thought.

Then a girl with red/pink hair, with glasses and a boy with sharp teeth, white and blue hair, purple eyes walked to were Sasuke and the others were.

Hey! Stay away from Sasuke bitch!

Shimu: Bitch?! Oh is on! Hold this Hidan!

Sasuke: Karin stop.

Karin: But Sasuke…

You sure like Sasuke, don’t you? Don’t you agree Jugo?

(Jugo strong, tall, red/orange hair guy, with red eyes)

Karin: Shut up Suigetsu! This bitch will get what she deserves.

(Suigetsu boy with sharp teeth, white and blue hair, purple eyes)

Shimu walked over Karin and stood in front of her.

Shimu: Call me a bitch one more time.

Karin: Bitch.

Oh no… Hidan thought.

Shimu grabbed the collar of Kari’s shirt.

Karin: Go ahead hit me. I feel sorry for you, you’re so ugly and with an ugly boyfriend as well.

Shimu punched her right in the face sending her flying like 10 feet away from them. Shimu was about to walk to were she was but when she took her first step Hidan stopped her, she was staring straight at Karin.

Sasuke: Let’s go… Karin get up and move.

They began to walk away till they disappear in the crowd of people. Shimu was still looking straight to where they were, Hidan looked down at her to see she was really, really, but really angry, Hidan then notice that her eyes were orange, all thought he couldn’t see them very well cause of her hair and since he was taller than her he couldn’t see very well.

This is what he saw:

http://i47.tinypic.com/25iw0f9.png

Hidan: Oi… Shiyu?

Shimu then blinked when she blinked she turned her head to look at Hidan, when Hidan looked at her she had her eyes blue again, I must be seen things… Hidan thought.

Hidan: Nice punch... 

Shimu: What punch?

Hidan: The punch you just gave to that girl who called you bitch.

Shimu: I didn’t punch anyone…

Hidan: Yes you did! You sent her flying like 10 feet away!

Shimu: I have no idea what you’re talking about Hidan-sama…

Hidan: You-…! *Sigh* Never mind… Let’s get back to the hideout.

When they got to the hideout Itachi was sitting down on the couch Shimu screamed his name at him and hugged him tight. Itachi smile a little and then pulled away.

Itachi: Nice to see you again.

Shimu: I know it has been so long! Oh I have something to tell you…

Itachi: Yeah?

Shimu: I saw a guy that looked just like you, he was a little bit more pale though. When I told him that he looked like someone I know he got all weird till I told him your name and then he wanted to know where you were, I think his name was… Sa… Sasu…Ki?

Itachi: Sasuke…

Shimu: So you know him?

Itachi didn’t reply he just got up and left.

Hidan: Oi! She’s talking to you!

Shimu: Don’t worry Hidan-sama. Maybe he is an old friend or something.

Hello…

To be continued…