Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 47

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 47: Splatter.

From now on I will change a bit in the way I write, I used to write this way:

Hidan: blah blah blah

Now I will write this way:

“Blah Blah Blah” Hidan said with a bored look on his face

Let me know if you like the old writing or the new one!

And also I used to write “Pein” now I will write “Pain”.

Enjoy, vote and comment!
*******************************

A dark night as is always is at the Akatsuki, but this time the night wasn’t the only thing dark, there was a dark feeling outside the hideout that no one dare to go out. Pain was looking out the window when Konan entered the room.

“You feel it too don't you?” She asked while she looked at Pain.

Pain didn't say a word he just kept on looking out the window.

“What is it?” Asked Konan again.

Pain still looking out the window staring at the dark horizon said.

“War. A war is coming. And is not a tail beast... Is something else. Something more... Diabolic.”

“Don’t you think –“ Konan said before Pain cut her off.

“Don't jump into any conclusions. We must wait for what's coming.”

“We have to prepare ourselves. Don’t we?”

“Preparation or no preparations... We wont win.”

In the dark hallways of the Akatsuki is all the members room and all of them felt the same thing, darkness.

“I… I feel strange… I feel weak…” Said Deidara and he looked to the window fast.

“I feel like I’m going to get killed…”

In Kakuzu’s room he was laying down in bed looking at the roof.

“Can Hidan feel this too?... He is so clueless I bet he doesn’t feel a thing… Still… Is really hard to ignore this dark feeling, is not even letting me sleep” Said Kakuzu as he sigh and tried to fall asleep.

At Kisame room he was standing close to his window with his blade on his hand.

“No matter how much I think I will win to this darkness… I feel like is going to kick my ass.”