| t h i r t e e n |

3:45 pm

The long yet fun trip to the zoo was over, everyone was gathered in the bus, getting ready to go back to the hotel to rest.

Seunghee was busy looking over the pictures they took with the camera. "I really should have taken Milo home." Seunghee pouted while looking at a picture of her and the otter who was standing up behind the glass, named Milo.

"You must like otters a lot." Hyunjin mumbled at the girl who had been rambling about the otter for the past minutes ever since they saw met the otters up close. 

The girl nodded sadly, not taking her eyes off the pictures of otters. "I mean, look at them! They literally hold hands when sleeping so they don't lose each other, they spend all day in the water, covering their eyes with their paws to sleep in the morning being all adorable and-." Seunghee stopped after realizing she's talking about it too much.

"Sorry-." She slowly handed his camera back to him. "I'm talking too much again."
Hyunjin shook his head. "Don't apologize, I understand your love for otters." He chuckled then took the camera. "I'll send all these pictures to you after the trip so don't worry."

"Really? You'll do that?"
"Mhm"
"Thank you!"
"You're welcome."

Seunghee looked outside as the bus began to move, her breathe starts to slow down again, her heart started beating quickly once more but she closed her eyes, taking a deep, deep breath before looking at the boy next to her.

Turns out Hyunjin was already looking at her which made her flinch a little. "Are you alright?" Hyunjin asked worriedly but she only nodded a little, obviously lying as she forces a little smile, letting out a small "yeah."

The boy bit his inner cheeks before offering her the other earbud again. "Here. Your favorite song is playing at the moment."

Seunghee looks over at the earbud and poised her hand over the earbud, hesitating. "You don't want it..?" She shook her head, finally taking the earbud, putting it in her ears. "T-Thank you."

Hyunjin nodded as he restarted the song and the girl started to relax again, closing her eyes as she regains her oxygen level. Seunghee hummed along with the song, mumbling some of the lyrics.

"Will I be able to smile without you? Just thinking about it makes me cry."  Seunghee repeated quietly under her breath, seemingly trying to calm down as she slowly laid her head on the window.

Hyunjin couldn't take his eyes off the girl, he had many thoughts. Suddenly he was even more curious about her.

About to why she always seemed to have panic attacks whenever the vehicle moves, to how fast her mood changes, to why, nowadays, whenever he sees her smile it seemed like another person.

He was curious as to why he was curious about her.
Surely he knew he shouldn't butt in anything so he looked away and kept quiet.

For now.

"Giant?"
"Hm?"
"What- what do you want to do when you graduate?"
Hyunjin looked at the girl by the sudden question. "Why?"
"Just curious." She smiled, her eyes still close.

"Uh... Well, dancing..."
"Dancing?"
"Yeah. It's- it's the only thing that I'm ever interested in."
"Other than Yej-."
"Don't go there."

Seunghee giggled and nodded. "My apologies." She held a peace sign with her hands up before continuing. "Dancing's good, actually."

Hyunjin hummed and nodded silently in response then stopped to look at her.
"You?"
"Me?"
"What will you do when you graduate?"
"Ah. Probably draw- take care of Sunwoo, hopefully, meet Paul Kim- I don't know actually, there are many possibilities." Seunghee shrugged a bit.

"I mean- you're not wrong." He replied as he leaned back. "I'm sorry." Seunghee suddenly mumbles.
"For?"
"Being useless in helping you move on." Seunghee chuckles as she took a slight peek at the boy. "No. Don't be. Like you said, we cannot move on from a person that fast, plus, I actually appreciate just your company. So thank you."

Seunghee released another shaken exhale, closing her eyes again then smiles. "Thank you too. I'm always here for you, regardless."

12:02 am ||

@kkamihhj_
You up?

@kseungh_
Why?

is something wrong?

@kkamihhj_
Just asking,

@kseungh_
Ah it's noisy here
the girls are gossiping and all
so
no haha
seen

@kkamihhj_
Can we meet?

@kseungh_
out of a sudden..?|
are you okay?|
sure?|

@kkamihhj_ is typing

sure|
sure:)
where?

@kkamihhj_
Rooftop,

@kseungh_
rooftop? oka|
why|
mkay:3
seen
what is this sudden bad feeling of mine?

————————————————————