| t h i r t y - t h r e e |

,,Within my blurred vision I can only see you clearly"

7:37 pm

Sunwoo dropped his head down on his book, letting his pen go with a deep sigh of frustration. He looked up at Seunghee and the two others with a pout. "How can you guys even study for hours? I can barely focus within thirty minutes."

Hyunjin stopped scribbling over his sticky note which was stuck on his book and cleared his throat. "I don't- actually-."
"Ah- yes, that's my bro."
Sunwoo sighed in relief when he saw the drawing, clenching his fist for a fist bump. Hyunjin timidly lifted his own fist and crashed it gently with his as the boy smiled before looking at the other two. "How do you guys do it? Really."

The two heads awkwardly lifted their head up from their textbook in sync. "Uh-. I don't know-. I don't notice the time passing by." She chuckled and shrugged. "I agree." Jeongin replied.

"But ahh you're right sunshine." Seunghee shut her book close. "I think we should take a break and continue another time, we've been here for almost three hours." She looked up at them while Sunwoo smiled in happiness.

"You guys want to go for an escape room?" He looked around the group.

"Escape room? I've never been there before." The youngest scratched his head a bit. "Ah bro, you got a lot of things to learn." — "but no worries, you got Sunwoo." He made finger guns at him.

"I'd love to, but I don't feel quite well enough to go for an escape room. You guys can go though."
"Whaaaaaattt?? Whyyyy?"
"No reason. I just don't feel like it." She chuckled and patted his head. "I'll just head home. You guys go. I'll come with you next time."

"Wait should I w-." Hyunjin cut off Jeongin's sentence short. "I'll walk you home." He looked at the girl with a sraight face. "You don't want to come with them?"
"No I uh- feel tired. I also have to be home early."

Seunghee nodded slowly and then looked over at the two boys. "Have fun at the escape room, don't lock yourselves in that for too long." She chuckled as she placed the materials in her backpack and stood up after.

"Oh we won't."

".....I think."
Sunwoo rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged, "Hopefully not." Seunghee chuckled while sliding the backpack's strap around her shoulder.

"Hey Kim Sunwoo accompany clumsy bread well alright?" The boy nodded, "No worries." Jeongin smiled a bit, fidgeting on the corner of the pages with no words. "Alright we'll go now."
"Okay! Rest well Seungseung. We'll keep you updated on the groupchat."

Sunwoo waved at the two figures who were making their way out of the door and then looked at the boy beside him. "You ready to go?"
"Yep. I guess."

Hyunjin slipped his hands into his pockets as usual and he never let any word come out of his mouth—as usual.

The only one who'd always say one word or more, was the girl beside him. It was always her who started the conversation or encouraged him to talk.

It was always like that.

However, this time; he started the conversation when they silently walked a few blocks away from where they left.

"You okay?"
"Hm?" She responded, looking up.
"I mean- you look so worried."

She chuckled looking ahead of her, "You're quite an observer." Seunghee took a deep breath before nodding slowly. "I'm quite worried, yeah." — "but it doesn't matter, so don't worry about it."