| t w e n t y - t w o |

김승희's pov (Kim Seunghee)
I stared deep into the table, my tears dried on my face and my cheeks felt swollen. My heart still ached from the massive anxiety attack that hit me like a storm, but it wasn't as painful as it was earlier.

My eyes falling deeper into the clear table allowed my mind to fly out of the earth and completely space out as I thought about such things.

"누나..? (nuna//older sister for male)" Yang Jeongin sits down in front of me, placing a water bottle on the table right at the area where my eyes were glued on.

Thump.

I shook my head in realization, looking up at him after falling back into the present. "Oh- oh yeah." I cleared my throat before reaching out for the water bottle. "Thank you."

He smiles a bit, but with slight worry in his eyes. "Of.. course." I gulped down almost half of the water bottle, hoping to calm my heart down.

"Are you okay now..?" He then continues as I nodded, putting my bottle down. "Of course. Thank you, I probably would have suffered if you didn't put the jacket on me.."

"..how did you know it was me though..? And why are you in Seoul?" I continued in curiosity, not minding about myself anymore. "Ah.. actually I didn't know it was you- I just saw you in the apartment earlier- you know- and I remembered that the jacket helped you before so I thought it'd help someone- turns out it was you-."

Jeongin scratched his head. "Sorry that didn't make sense-." I shook my head and chuckled a bit. "Nono I understood."

"And for the Seoul.. we moved here, because mom was looking for you. We went to the address you sent me a year ago and coincidentally, that was the apartment which dad was planning to move in.."

I nodded. "Ahh. Right." My lips then forms a smile at that thought. "That's a weird but cool coincidence. You've grew up well, it's been a while."
Jeongin shyly nods and smiles back. "It has."

Without being able to hold myself back from the resistance, I leaned in and reached my hands out to squish his cheeks. "But you're still a baby breadd! I've missed you a lot."

He chuckles as I withdraw my hands away. "You got many things to see in Seoul! It's not like Busan. It's somewhat like a whole new world." I smiled as he nods. "I figured."

"But.. Seunghee. Are you sure you're doing great here?" He continues as I nodded slowly, looking up. "It's not perfect, but I feel more at ease here than in Busan."

Jeongin nods. "I understand."
"Oh- if you're here- then which school are you attending?"
"I'm not sure yet."

I nodded then spoke again,"how's auntie?"
"She's fine. She's just worried about you especially ever since you stopped sending us letters."
"Oh.." I let out a small awkward chuckle. "Sorry. I tried writing again last month but I didn't know what to say anymore."

The boy shook his head and smiled. "It's alright. You're fine and that's more than enough." His reassurance gave a warm heat into my heart.

"Are you really Jeongin?" I tilted my head, knitting my eyebrows in a 'confused' manner. "Since when did you become so mature." He giggled shyly at that compliment, rubbing the back of his neck.

His smile allowed my heart to soften, fully. Maybe by then, I'd be melting because of his adorable smile, but I'd melt happily if that was the case— I mean-. This kid hasn't age one bit oh gosh.

But then remembering the time I left my apartment, I started to question, "What are you doing up by the way? It's late." He gasped a bit. "Oh right- I was supposed to buy ramen for my dad. He said he was hungry-."

"At this hour?-."
He hummed and nodded as I chuckled. "Okay since we're at the convenience store anyways, let's get your ramen and go home." I stood up while he flinched and stood up but in a conscious manner.

"누나 (nuna//older sister for male)." My attention drew towards him. "Hm?"
"Are you sure you're okay now?"
"Mhm." I smiled before going towards the store's door. "Let's go. So you can sleep soon you know-."

The boy bit his inner cheeks then followed.

Floor 6.
Ding.

"Hey- do you want to see them today?"
"Ah- no no, maybe tomorrow. I don't think 4 am is a good time." I chuckled as he nodded.
"Okay... see you soon again. I hope you get to sleep well now."

I nodded in response. "Of course, don't worry. You sleep too, you need to grow, baby bread." I chuckled, waving my hands softly. "Thank you for today."

Jeongin gave a big smile while waving back. "Sleep well 누나~! (nuna//older sister for male)." he gave that last words then left.

I smiled to myself, taking a deep breathe while the door finally closed, but then, let out an exhale as it opened out of a sudden. The door revealed Jeongin who's fingers were pressing the button. "U-Uhm. Please take care."

My nose scrunched a bit, chuckling at his worried state. "Heyy. I got it. Thank you, but please, don't worry. It's morning now, go to sleep."

"O-okay. Bye.. goodnight." He let go of the button, finally letting the door close. "—Or goodmorning." I snickered quietly to myself.

What a small world.

Floor 8
Ding.

I took a step outside, turning to the right to head inside my apartment. My hands poised over my door's code pass, biting my bottom lips anxiously before pressing on the numbers.

I entered inside, quietly closing my door since it was early morning— I slid off my shoes before entering my room then threw myself on my bed, my hands spread out.

"Thank God Jeongin came. I felt like I was gonna die." I chuckled to myself then let out a heavy sigh after, turning to my right side. "I probably worried that boy though."

I shut my eyes close in frustration. "Ah why does he always have to see me like that? I only left them because I don't want them to suffer anymore but why are the-."

Beep!

I checked over the side table on where my phone was placed and reached my hand out to collect it.
In curiosity, I turned the device on and to my surprise, I was greeted with a bizarre notification.

@kkamihhj_ liked your post.

Out of a sudden, my butter hands decides to release the mobile which it was holding, allowing it to fall on my face. My eyes quickly closed as a reflex while it's heavy mass lands onto my nose then slides to my side.

I could only let out a painful groan as I rubbed my poor, poor poor nose, hoping it'd at least ease the pain. "Ah why me-." I gently held onto my face but then realized.

"Why would he like a post? I haven't posted since-." I quickly grabbed my phone beside me once again. "Actually.  Why is he up at 4am?-."

————————————————————