| s i x |

"Oh! It's Hwang Hyunjin" Seunghee mumbled with a smile planted on her face before running towards the boy with earphones on.

It's five am, class starts at seven-thirty, why is he here so early?

Seunghee nudged on Hyunjin's shoulder. "야 (yah/hey) what are you listening to?" She asked curiously while the boy flinched a bit. "Why are you here so early?" Hyunjin just responded with a question as he took his earbuds off.

"Library hehe, I got to catch up with my homework and all." She shrugged a bit, looking at him. "What about you? I never see you go to school at this hour, I'm sure you always arrive around six or something."

"Are you a stalker?" Hyunjin scoffed a bit in shock and shrugged. "I just felt like it. I couldn't sleep."
"That's the weirdest kind of excuse I've ever heard but maybe it's just because I don't understand- wait- do you mean you didn't sleep at all?"

Hyunjin nodded as they walked inside the school, being greeted by a guard. "Good morning, Sir Park!" Seunghee bowed cheerfully while the guard greeted her a good morning as well.

Not knowing what to do, Hyunjin just bowed as well, mumbling a 'good morning'. The girl chuckled then gave her attention back to Hyunjin as they continued walking through the hallway, changing her expressions after remembering the last conversation.

"Wait-?! You really didn't? Why?"
"Well- Why not?" The boy tilted his head.
"Ah yo- ack fine I'll just let it slide I guess. Oh! Let's go to the library together."

Hyunjin shook his head. "It's fine."
"It isn't an offer. I had enough of seeing you stare at the window like you're in some drama every morning. Just come with me, please?"

"Tch.. fine." He responded as Seunghee happily took his hands, dragging the boy along with her to the library. 

Seunghee then let the boy go and switched the lights on, while holding onto her backpack strap with the other hand. "Tada, it's empty."
"Do they really just leave it open?"

"Mhm. It's for the students who study until nine pm or five to six am like me." She scratched her head a bit with a smile as they sat down at a table.
"Doesn't it scare you?"
"Scare me?"

"Alone- being alone."
Seunghee shrugged once she's placed her books down. "It used to, but it got away, I guess." She chuckled.

Hyunjin nodded in understanding, not saying anything else but just carried on wearing his earbuds.  A kimbap was then placed on the table which caused the boy to look up at the girl.

"That's for you, you shouldn't start the day with an empty stomach." She chuckled referring to his stomach that just growled without him even knowing.

"T-thank you." He mumbled, unwrapping the kimbap before eating it.

An hour and a half passed before Seunghee started to notice a sleepyhead across her.  She put her pens and books away, letting out a muffled giggle at the boy who has fallen asleep.

"Wahh a kid has fallen asleep. Probably ignored him too much." She whispered followed by a chuckle as she quietly laid her head down on the table as well. "It still does scare me, to be alone. It scares me a lot.." the girl mumbled softly.

"That's why, I don't want you to get used to being alone, it's suffocating." She continued. "Ah I must've been crazy, I'm talking to someone asleep." She chuckled at her self before sitting back up.

I'll just wake him up later, he probably hasn't slept one wink anyways.

14:20 (2:20 pm)
"I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Prepare a lot for next week. I'll be seeing you all next week. Class is dismissed."

"Thank you, ma'am!" Seunghee and some other pupils responded to the homeroom teacher.

Hyunjin just looked at the girl, hesitating. "Seung- Seunghee." He mumbled. "Huh? Yeah? What is it?"

"Are you sure this trip will help me? You know- C-cope with my feelings?" He scratched the back of his head as the girl hummed. "That depends. Why? Are you going?"

Hyunjin nods. "I think so- yeah. I wanna move on from her quickly. I can't stand myself still liking my best friend's lover." He mumbled.

"Silly. You can't move on from anyone that quick, but we can try." She smiled, putting her backpack on. "Well then. I'll see you next week? Stay healthy and eat a lot this weekend, make sure to sleep lots too, Jinjin- am I allowed to call you that?"

She shrugged. "I'll just call you that." Seunghee chuckled before pushing her chair in. "I- but- ah see you."

Seunghee turned around to face him again. "Right! Can I have your social medias or something?"
"Why?"
"Just- just because-."
"That doesn't answer anything."
"Ah please?"
"Ah fine, it's kkamihhj with an underscore at Instagram, no capital letters."

"Woah you must've really love Kkami, but I don't blame you, he does seem nice." She chuckled and continued. "....Well then! I'll text you there! Bu-bye sleepyhead." She chuckled before walking away.

————————————————————

A/N: this was a bit rushed I'm sorry T-T I almost lost the actual plot for a second there. I'll try to write better soon I swear hhng. Sorry if it's messy aah