| t w e n t y - t h r e e |

4:21 am

What happened 'that' morning.

Hyunjin groans in annoyance as he couldn't sleep one wink. Not a wink at all. He has tried all the things he could, he changed his position, turned around his bed 360 degrees, stuck his feet out of his blanket, or wrapped himself with his blanket.

He even tried to dance just to knock himself out. But despite the tiredness, he felt after the trip, there was something in him that kept him energized.

Usually, when he's this fatigue, he'd just drift off to dreamland right away. But at some point, he couldn't stop thinking about that specific person which kept him up.

Kim Seunghee.

He didn't know.

Maybe it was just because they were together the whole trip. Maybe he hasn't interacted with people other than Minho and Yejin before that's why he started thinking about her a lot too. Maybe- maybe he just hasn't felt this excited— but why is he excited?

Hyunjin shook his head.
"This won't do." He muttered under his breath before glancing at his phone, thinking for a good moment. If he took that evil device right now he'll stay there for some time, but it's the same thing.

He already tried everything he could and yet he still can't sleep, so maybe it'll be fine to kill off some minutes.

Hyunjin reached out for his phone and opened Instagram. He hasn't opened that app as much. He was often on his music apps.

But since there was a certain person who won't get off his mind, he went over to her account. Just like what some people usually do whenever they can't stop thinking about someone... 'This is normal—- right?'

Usually, the people's personal accounts would be composed of pictures of them and their friends. But this- this was different.

For him who barely uses social media nowadays, at least.

The girl's account was only loaded with three posts. Obviously showing that she doesn't like to post as much but Hyunjin scrolled down slowly anyways.

 Obviously showing that she doesn't like to post as much but Hyunjin scrolled down slowly anyways

liked by @yejjinn and 7 others.
@kseungh_ "you know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll wait. That's where I'll always love you." - Peter Pan or should I say- @peterhan ? :>

@peterhan are you saying that you love me ? 🥺
@kseungh_ no, you ate my cookies.
@peterhan wHAT no that was Sunwoo! right @sunwhoo ?!
@sunwhoo well... "without my cookies, I am just a monster." - Cookie monster
@peterhan ●△●... wise words. I take back my peterhan title ಠ⌣ಠ
@sunwhoo OOH OKAY IM TAKING PETER HAN THEN:)
@peterhan wait wtf nO seunghee gave that nickname for me stfu, I have the right to it
@sunwhoo pft okay, I got the nickname sunshine anyways
@peterpan lol you should post this next time @kseungh_ "the sun rises when I start rapping" - Kim Sunwoo
@sunwhoo I NEVER EVEN SAID THAT
@peterpan yes you did.
@sunwhoo no I didn't.
@peterpan yes you did.
@kseungh_ I'm-....children ノಠ_ಠノ stop it and to break the fight off, sunshine you literally said that in your presentation last week.
@peterpan HAH SEE
@sunwhoo it was a great line okay shh I had to improvise—-
@kseungh_ and rap for the presentation about glucose...?
@sunwhoo you know it:3