| f o r t y - s i x |

"Is that the last one sir?" The driver asked as he took the stack of boxes into his arms. Mr. Yang nodded with a smile. "That's all, thank you."

"Alright, we'll follow your car to your house whenever you're ready, sir," he bowed politely, eyeing the other family members with an eye smile.

Seunghee smiled and bowed at the old man before turning to face her one and only neighbor. The boy's frown was all over his face and he could only pout as the girl chuckled.

"Oh, you'll be alright Sunshine," she pulled him into her embrace, patting his back. "It's not like I'm moving out of the country, we'll still meet at school and anywhere you want." Seunghee then snickers. "Then you can talk about her all you want, and maybe your new neighbor or whatever okay? Don't cry idiot, you're not losing me."

"Yeah," Sunwoo sniffled. "I know. I'm just crying because I'm losing you as a neighbor," he stated to which she laughed at. "At least you didn't lose me as a friend yeah?"

"Yep," Sunwoo replied before pulling away from the hug. "Stay safe as you head there! Sorry, I can't help you move in, my mom wants me to-,"

"Hey," Seunghee cuts him off. "It's okay. I can manage, really. Thank you for the help though."

"See you soon dude," Seunghee pats his shoulder. "Take care of aunt for me, please try to avoid her beatings," she laughs to which Sunwoo joined in.

"Alright, we should go," Seunghee chuckled as Jeongin passed by and stopped in front of the duo. "See you hyung," his eye smile greeted Sunwoo's as he suddenly frowned. "Innie," Sunwoo embraces him with a sniffle.

"Ack," Jeongin laughed out, patting his back. "Take care buddy." Sunwoo smiled a bit before pulling away, patting his head. "Oi don't ditch me at the computer café again."

Jeongin giggled and shook his head. "Don't worry, I won't!"

"Thank you for being a good friend to them sweetheart, especially to Seunghee," she whispered to Sunwoo and hugged him. "Will always be their friend, ma'am," Sunwoo admitted with a smile as he felt the warm embrace.

"You're always welcome in our home," Mrs. Yang pulled away with a smile before carrying on to head towards the black car and then sat at the backseat of the car.

"Kids, let's go," Mrs. Yang called out. The woman missed saying 'kid' in a plural form, making it hard for her to repress the sweetest and softest smile.

"Okayy! Off you guys go! See you!" Sunwoo waved as they both waved back. "Drive safe sir," he bowed towards the old man to which he smiled at.

Seunghee entered the backseat of the car as Jeongin, who immediately knew the reason, sat himself at the passenger's seat.

Mr. Yang adjusted the mirroring as the others shut the door close. "Seatbelts on please," he then requested as Seunghee clicked her seatbelt on in a hurry, taking a deep breath.

"누나 (nuna,,older sister for male)," Jeongin said, handing out his jacket. "Here."

"Ah," she chuckled and shook her head. "No, it's okay. I can manage, thank you."

"Okay if you say so."

Seunghee watched the boy withdraw his jacket with a soft smile before fixing her gaze on the window. "Are we ready, Seunghee?"

"Yes, uncle, thank you. It's okay."

"Alright."

The car started to move slowly and steady. Seunghee watched as her apartment building gradually pull itself away from her sight. "It feels so weird whenever I'm on a vehicle," she chuckled to herself. "Feels like I'm floating," she breathed out as she gripped tightly onto the map pocket's sides, looking out at the window.