| f i f t e e n |

You|| Hwang Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked out of the bus's window, on the way to school as it stops by a bus stop. Then entered an old stranger and a student after him.

Kang Yejin.

The girl flashes a smile after noticing the younger one again. "Hey, rice cake!" Yejin chuckles as she took a seat next to him. "Good morning. Did you eat breakfast?" She continued.

Hyunjin wanted to smile from ear to ear after seeing her presence but to contain it, he looked away from her before nodding. "Yeah, I did. You? Did you?" He looked back at her again.

"Of course! Breakfast isn't something we should skip."  The younger one chuckled at how cute Yejin looked, being 'angry' as he nods in agreement. "Of course."
"Ah right, rice cake, did you complete editing the scenes for our project?"

"Ah not really but-." He took his phone out, opening his unfinished video, and showed her. "This is what I have so far."

Yejin then began to focus on the video that the boy has edited, leaning towards the phone screen.

Hyunjin who was taken aback by her sudden action, backed up a little, and his heart skipped a beat as the girl was too near. "Ooh! Looks like rice cake can edit after all! This is amazing!" Yejin sat up straight again, looking over at the younger one whose breath seemed to be taken away.

Hyunjin stared at her for a minute. Little did she know that her smile hits his heart, it crushes it, but in a good way. This was weird for him.
He never felt this way before

The older one began to ruffle his hair, and it ruffled the butterflies in his stomach around, probably causing an earthquake in there.

He knew that such butterflies in people's stomachs couldn't possibly exist, but she made that thought impossible, she gave a whole bunch of butterflies in his stomach.

"Keep it up, my little brother!" Yejin smiles once more as she took her hand away from his hair. 

Hyunjin still kept quiet, losing himself in his mind.
Heck, he thinks he's fallen too deeply already.

"Hyunjin?" She waved her hands in front of him while Hyunjin quickly shook his head, coming back to reality. "Huh? What?"
"You've been spacing out all this time?- I-." Yejin chuckles as the bus stops. "Nevermind, we're here. Let's go." The girl then moved on to stand up as the boy rushed to pick up his bag and followed after her.

————————————————————
Day 2

Everyone was playing around with the snows, peals of laughter and chattering filled the current place. There were students throwing snowballs here and there, some of them were skating and some of them were playing around with the teacher.

Hyunjin looked over at them from the corner quietly, his body still filled with anxiousness not knowing why. But despite that, he took a deep breath and looked up at the sky instead, in the hope to divert his attention.

The sky was clear, calm, and beautiful as always, letting the boy let out a relieved sigh by the look of it.

'click'

"Wahh you really look like you're in some drama all the time." A girl mumbles, chuckling at the photo(s) she took. But the boy wasn't bothered by it and was only focused on the sky.

Seunghee smiles at the figure who seemed to be in the state of reverie, keeping the camera in its bag before putting it away, near her belongings. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

The boy nods gently, before calmly replying. "It is." then continued, "Hm. Sometimes we just forget to appreciate the beauty of the world, don't we?"

"Because we're always lost in our minds, we forget how big and amazing the world is, until we stop to look at it."

"Hm. Well I mean- we can't help it, but it's always a good feeling whenever we do realize it." Hyunjin looks back down at the girl, cracking a gentle smile.

Seunghee looks right back at the boy, returning the smile. "You're right." She looks back up, reaching her right hand to the sky whilst closing her right eye. "—It does always feel good."

Hyunjin snickers at the girl before looking around the snow, a small smirk slowly making its way to the boy's lips as an idea comes into his head.

The boy rolled up and shaped snowballs in his hand before throwing them at the girl. "I- 야-! (yah/hey)" Seunghee glared at the laughing boy while gathering up snows herself. "Come here you!"

Snowballs were thrown at Hyunjin and snowballs were thrown right back at Seunghee as he started to run away, making the girl run after him.

'I'll be honest, I was scared to let myself be again, but you were right, Seunghee. I have to just let myself go and let God do His work sometimes.'

_But I'm still scared.'

————————————————————