| f o r t y - s e v e n |

Minho stayed still in his sitting position, staring at the letter his friend has given to him. It was unbearable for him to continue reading further, his heart still so broken as he exhaled through his nose.

I'm sorry, Minho.
I know I said it a lot already in this letter but it will still never be enough, and for that I'm sorry. I truly want to take the pain I gave you away.

I know it sucks that, I had to end it this way. It sucks that, I didn't go to you. I know, it sucks. I'm sorry. I honestly hate myself for hurting you like this, you deserve so much better but I was a fool.

I hope you know that you are the most precious thing that has ever happened to me and I'm- well I was, so lucky to have loved you. To even be someone you loved? Damn. I was hella lucky. I took you for granted and I'm sorry.

Thank you for everything. I know you probably don't want to hear from me, but I can't leave this country with no words.

If, if we ever get to meet again one day. I hope I can see you smiling. Don't give up your wonderful dreams just because of the pain I gave you. I know it's selfish of me to say this but you have every right to live as you like. Even though we're far away, I will always support you in my heart.

I love you, always. Thank you for everything.

And I'm sorry.

"What is this," he whispered, chuckling to himself. "All that, why?" he bit his bottom lip, containing the tears that threatened to fall.

Minho folded the letter once again, looking up at the ceiling to stop his tears. "Wah Kang Yejin, you're-," he sighed. He felt anger. Rage. But most of all, the loss of trust because of the betrayal.

What killed him the most is that, despite all that, he knew he still loved her. Deep inside, she was still his world. But he just couldn't bring himself to forgive her. At least not yet. The pain was intolerable.

A meowing from the side caused him to divert his attention, his tears taking advantage of the freedom to fall as he forced a smile. "Why? Are you hungry?"

Minho wiped his semi-dry tears. "Doongie- where-," his words cut off as he watched his cat place his paw on top of his phone. "Don't-,"

'Meow' the cat glared as she aimed to do something daring. Doongie pushed the phone with his soft, innocent, and delicate paws, letting out a sound afterward.

Minho reached his hand out hastily as a reflex, catching the device in his hands. "Aigoo-," he took it in his hands. "That was close," he then looked at his furry friend. "I mean- why would you do that hm? Mom and dad will be frustrated if I broke this."

"Are you hungry? Sleepy?" Minho ran his hand through her head. The cat could only let out a sound of meow before laying down on his tummy.

The oldest of the trio then made her way to his lap. Her green big eyes looked right up at him as she reached her furry arms out, urging him to do something as Soonie pats her paws on his shoulder.

Minho rubbed her back before leaning in to peck her nose. "What is it?" Minho watched as the cat settled down and placed her chin on top of his phone, making the boy's eyebrow raise.

"No," he muttered. "I won't do that, you know your dad, I can't~," Minho cleared his throat before slowly putting the cat away. "I'll get your snacks, wait," Minho stood up from his bed before walking towards a cabinet.

He then took cat food into his hands. "Let's eat~." Minho felt paws upon his foot when he turned around, the oldest walking past by his feet as she leaned into his legs, letting out a purr.