| t h i r t y |

7:35 pm

@yejjinn
hey

@kkamihhj_
hi|
h|
hey

@yejjinn
did something happen today?

@yejjinn is typing...

@kkamihhj_
Why?

@yejjinn
I met Seunghee earlier at school.
Her eyes were red.
I couldn't ask you since you left too soon.
What happened?

@kkamihhj_
Oh
Why were her eyes re|
Wh|
Was she crying?|
Did she say anything to you|
I-|
I don't know.

@yejjinn
Ah.. okay.
I hope she's fine.
She won't talk to me about anything.
I assume she tells you everything since you're always together.
Please take care of her

@kkamihhj_
She doesn't tell me everyth|
She never|
I wish I really did knew everythin|
I wish I|
I will.
Thanks for the concern.
seen

Hyunjin shut his phone off and quickly toss it in his bed, scarcely drying his hair with a small towel after taking a quick shower. He looked over at his camera with slight hesitation.

But it wasn't long until he tossed his small towel on his bed as well, heading towards his desk. Hyunjin turned his camera on and skimmed through the pictures.

"But- Giant, do you know what's funny?""Hm?""My name is Seunghee

"Hm?"
"My name is Seunghee."
"Yeah..?"
She chuckled while taking a quick glance at the confused boy then looked up again at the sky, leaning back on the tree they were sitting by. "Seung means victory and Hee means bright. So- apparently I'm a bright victory—-." She then lowered her voice, as if she was talking to herself. "But why does it feel like I've lost- I've lost to happiness."

"Sorry- I'm just blabbering again." She quickly replied after her own sentence then followed it with a giggle, standing up right away. "Ahh, the sunrise is beautiful." Her hands made their way into her pockets, taking out her phone.

She turned on her camera and for some reason, Hyunjin did the same. "It's pretty."
"Yeah- it is."

The sky was pretty, indeed it was. The cloud swirled around the purple and blue-colored sky as the sun which was slowly arising added a tint of yellow into it. It was indeed pretty— actually, it was beautiful.

However, it wasn't the sky he was referring to.

It was the girl that was in front of him.