| t w e n t y - e i g h t |

kseungh_
neverland

liked by @kkamihhj_ and 14 otherskseungh_ a past I want to forget but a person I want to remember

kseungh_ a past I want to forget but a person I want to remember

————————————————————

January 12, 2019
|| after the winter break ||

"Clumsy bread!" Seunghee raised her hand high in hopes to get his attention, waving her hand aggressively in the air. "Over here!"

Finally, after Jeongin finally caught where she was sitting, he walked towards the table with the tray in his hands. "Hi." He flashed a smile before sitting next to her.

"How was the first day here?"
"It's cool so far." He replied cooly as the older one nodded in response before looking at her seat-mates. "Ah right. This is Hyunjin- you've met him before and- Sunwoo- from earlier."
"I remember." He rubbed the back of his neck, smiling. "Nice to see you guys again."

"Your satoori still gives me goosebumps woah.." Sunwoo replied as the younger one let out a shy chuckle. "Sorry, I'm still trying to speak in the Seoul dialect."
"Nono, don't change it, it's actually cool."

"Ah.. okay." He nodded before looking at the girl beside him, who was currently laying down on the table. "누나 (nuna//older sister for male) you're not gonna eat?"
"I'm not hungry, don't worry." —— "you guys eat."

"By the way, Jeongin. You got so many fans already, that's quite impressive." Her hands formed "guns" and pretended to shoot at him while her eyes winked before falling into a fit of laughter.

"Ah, it's nothing—."
"Well, who cannot fall for your cute smile anyways." She stood up, ruffling his hair before looking at the other two. "Well, you three eat well. Hey. Don't leave anyone out okay?"
"Where are you going?" Hyunjin finally spoke.

"Ah. I'll just do a quick study before our literature quiz, you know. I don't wanna waste the time that I have." She chuckled. "Have fun you three." She smiled before getting up.

Seunghee's smile faded away after leaving the canteen and quickly headed towards the clinic, barging into the room with her hands on her chest. "E-excuse me, do you have painkillers?"
"Where does it h-." The school nurse looked back at her. "Seunghee, it's been a while."
"Please, painkillers or anything?"
"Again?"

The school nurse handed her a pill and a bottle of water. "Where are you hurt? I'll just give you these SSRIs."
"I'm- I'm fine." She gulped in the medicine, taking quick deep breaths for a few moments. "Seunghee have you been seeing your therapist?" Silence filled the room for a whole minute.
"I'll- I'll get going." She ignored the nurse's words before bowing. "Thank you and sorry."