[A/N]..heh.

Hello lovely readers^^",
I have no heart to reread this book/re-edit it 🤣. I do read it sometimes again, some chapters etc, and man, as the author it felt really messy to me and just gave me a whole lot of that *embarrassed* moment [Ijustwannayeetmyeyesofftbh]😶‍🌫️🤣.

I wanted to like re-edit it you know. Like there's so many more stuff I could've put, like some realistic scenarios (as I don't feel any were realistic😂), or the characters consistency [e.g Seunghee bringing stuff to the next orphanage visit which would be consistent with her character, ex] etc but ahh...even if it is tempting to re-write the whole thing, I figured I'll leave it as it is haha.

It is a part of my growth too. 2020 me started this book with lots of enthusiasm, I'ma not drown her excitement with my quite toxic perfectionism [which I've been working on as I live, not just thru writing but with everything else tbh haha]. Soo upon this book, I wanna apologize now for my like- messed up grammar, english or if I've ever like written a phrase/scene wrong/unrealistically. Yes no one asked for an apology but I wanted to anyway.

Other than that, I thank you for the support tbvh. You guys are insane [in a good way~], 😂 some comments sorta shock me on the spot like 👀hol' up what🤨🗿 but every comment/vote/read is always appreciated. I don't really care so much about reads or how popular my book is etc etc but you know, you guys are REAL people who actually took that time to check this one of a chAos book out🥹. So I wanted to thank you for that & I truly hope my book didn't make you feel like pulling your eyes out too much🤣🤣🥲.

Anyways yes! That's all 😂 wow idk just suddenly had the urge to apologize and give another message of gratitude. I might have this unpublished sooner or later, so I wanted to do that now while I still can.

Alr, I will now yeet🕺. Thank you so much again (even for reading this irrelevant chapter). I love you and so does God [He loves us more than we can ever measure/limit love tbh (I mean love is limitless right?)]. Buh-bye! 🤍

Pieces of verse that I wanna leave here :)

""Even now," declares the Lord, "return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.""
— ‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:12‬‬^^

"Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."
— ‭‭John‬ ‭6:35‬‬ !! I can guarantee this haha,, so so thankful.

🤍