| t h i r t y - f i v e |

2017 || last month of the school year.

"Hey Seunghee, I've been curious- if you were scared of riding vehicles, how did you manage to travel to Seoul?"
"Honestly- I don't know either. It was difficult and I sweated a lot, I actually felt like I was dying on my way here but then, I heard music and it practically- saved me." Seunghee smiled at the boy beside him on the swing.

Jisung's eyes lit up by that amazing thought then faced at the girl beside him. "Music really does save people huh?"

"Mhm. That's why I actually found it cool when you told me that you wrote lyrics." —— "I hope to see you grow someday. Hey! Don't forget me when you become famous alright? Lemme feature in one of your songs."

The boy nodded chuckling, "tsk. That'd be good actually, I mean-."— "J.one and Sun. K featuring Seunghee Kim."
"Sun.K? Hey, sun, you k?"
"Pffttttt. I don't know either, you ask Sunwoo about that, that was his idea not mine"
"Nah I'm kidding, it's good. That boy has great imaginations, he should make a rapper name for me too."

"I agree. We're gonna work on your rapper name soon don't worry." Jisung laughed before jumping off the swing and started to walk ahead. "Hey, you trust me right?"

Jisung looked at the girl who was following after. "Yeah... why?"
"Nothing. It's just the fact that you seem to always hide your true feelings and self to everyone. I don't want you to hide it around me. I understand why you want to keep it a secret, and I will."

"But do me a favor." He looked at the girl. "Come to me when you feel exhausted." —— "I know you're scared that people will see your wounds but the bandaid will always fall." Jisung shrugged a bit. "I guess what I'm pointing out is that, I'll be the one who'll treat your wound?... does that make any sense?"

"I- Who are you and what did you do to peterhan?"

Jisung chuckled, his gummy smile showing as he shook his head. "Peterhan's currently taking pixie dusts so J.one took over."

Seunghee laughed. "But it did make sense. Thank you. Thank you Jisung." —— "Although, you need to come to me too when you feel exhausted alright? I'll also treat your wounds for you."

"I will. I promise." He chuckled softly and glanced on her shoes. "Your shoe lace are untied, let me tie it."
"I'm not a ba-."

The boy starts to tie the shoelace in full speed as the girl blinked. "How did you even-."
"Tsk." He looked up at her. "You care about a lot of people, but you require care yourself. How can you possibly treat my wound when you can't treat yours?"

Jisung stood up and continued talking.
"What are you gonna do without me?"
"I don't know, honestly." The girl rubbed the back of her neck.

———————————————————————

February 8

Jeongin stretched his arms out as he walked out of the school building and then took a glance at the older brother beside him, smiling a bit. "How were your classes?" he tilted his head as Sunwoo blinked hopelessly. "I think I killed my brain with the studying." he faced the person on his left, "How was yours?"

"Mine were fine. I'm just glad that it's over."
"Same." Sunwoo sighed then smiled. "Hey! It's your birthday today right?"
"Oh- yeah- how did you-."
"Seunghee used to always write you letters a week before 'february eight' because it's your birthday-."