| f o r t y - o n e |

Minho and Yejin's situation |
"Minho, let go," Yejin ordered as her wrist struggled with his secured grip. "Let me go, please."

Minho mentally blocked his ears as if he didn't hear her and continued to drag her to a place at school where no one would bother them, the rooftop. His teeth clenched together in annoyance with what he saw and heard regarding the school's dense rumor.

He didn't feel so thunderstruck about the school spreading all the dramas and rumors, after all, it is high school.

High school will always be shit. Minho knew that.

But something hurt in him when he found out his lover's true color. "Minho let me go." She yelled out to which he finally obeyed.

Minho turned around with his fist clenched close. His glare felt like sharp arrows piercing through her eyes as all the arrows made their way to her lungs, deflating them from oxygen.

"What the fuck was that?" He blurted out. "What the fuck was what? Why? Why do you care? We're not together anymore. You have no control over me." She replied, trying to cover up the fact that she was scared.

"Damn. Was it nothing to you? Did it mean nothing to you? Hey," he raised an eyebrow with a scoff. "This is our problem, why are you dragging other people here? If you wanted to find out who told me, you could've just asked me."

"But it's so obvious already."

Minho chuckled at her ridiculousness. "You love making theories so much, don't you? It's pointless to explain shit to you." He clicked his tongue in disbelief. "Hey. The real question here isn't: who showed me."

"But," he bit his inner cheeks, looking away. "If it's the fact that, if I didn't find out, would you still go on?" Minho asked seriously. "If I wasn't told by my cousin and if I didn't see it for myself. If I had just shrugged it off because I knew you had honest feelings for me, I thought you liked me."

"Would you still have continued?" He breathed out.

"Minho."

"Kang Yejin!" He shouted with his eyes shut close, "I'm asking you something."

"Minho I-."

"Look, Minho I'm sorry I-." Yejin tried to reach for his hand to which he quickly pulled to himself as his lips drew a smile of betrayal. "Fuck." He chuckled scornfully and faced her.

"I thought you were different. I thought you were the one. Did you know that?"

"How could you be so oblivious? I fucking thought of our future like a fool. Why? Because I really liked you Yejin. But it's like I don't know you anymore," he paused and let out a small gasp. "Shit." He almost choked on his tears. "I don't think I even ever knew you."

"Minho I- please."

"Forget it. Just stop causing someone who's already struggling more trouble. You're better than that."

"Minho let me-."

Minho shook his head. "You want to know who told me? It's my cousin, so leave Hyunjin's friend out of it."