| t w e n t y - n i n e |

"Let's go sweetheart." A woman, around the age of 30 looked at the little girl, with eyes and a smile so pure of sweetness that it may give you a sugar rush—but in a good way. She reached her hand out to the little girl, who was wearing a jumper and her hair tied up in a ponytail.

Her left arms snaked around her otter plushie safely and she pulled it close to her. Mr. Haneul, she called it. For it had smart glasses on and in her little imagination, they'd always fly up high to the sky with birds all around them. Instead of swimming in the water as actual otters do, they swam through the deep blue sky.
So let's hope that explains it.

She quickly walked alongside her mother, feeling the warmth of her hand as they went out of the house that was now empty. The little girl looked behind her home, which was now just a house. It was just material now, and she prayed that whoever lives there next, will live comfortably and make a whole bunch of memories, just as she did.

"Seunghee? Honey." She looked at the house for a moment before looking right up at her mother, causing the sunlight to bathe her face. Seunghee squinted her eyes at the brightness but showed a smile. "Yes, mommy?"
"Are you ready to go now?"

The little girl hummed then nodded. "I am!"
Then a man suddenly slithered his hands around the little girl's waist, picking her up by surprise. "Our little princess is off to her carriage now." Seunghee giggled happily, holding tightly onto her plushie as she was placed on her seat.

Her dad placed the seatbelt on her, and she saw his face clearly. He had brown hazel eyes, she memorized and knew those eyes more than anything. When he smiles, it'd turn into pure crescents which were supported by the soft little wrinkles beside it. His hair was dark brown, soft, and fluffy.

The eight-year-old was smiling from ear to ear as he finally closed her door and went to his seat. "Looks like someone's happy."

"Seunghee.. Seunghee." A muffled came from afar. The little girl looked at the open window in a confused manner after hearing her name.

She reached out her hand at the sky and tilted her head. "Seunghee." The voices continued to speak and call out her name. "Please wake up. Please Please."

"Seunghee."

Her eyes opened.

She met the bottom angle of a familiar face, his sweat dripped down from his temples and his mouth was moving continuously, but she couldn't hear anything. Strangely she just heard indistinguishable and rather blurry sounds.

Her head felt heavy and her arms were hanging in the air lifelessly as she slightly moved her head and shifted her eyes towards her right, finally clicking onto her that she was being carried.

Even if she was here, alive and breathing. She felt lifeless, she felt heavy and exhausted. Most of all she felt sleepy. Seunghee's eyes trailed towards the person who was holding her.

She wanted to say something, but instead, she restlessly laid her head down on the figure's chest, closing her eyes again after being struck with sleepiness. Hyunjin looked down at her and let out a sharp exhale, barging into the clinic.

Finally, she could hear, but she didn't open her eyes.

The volume seemingly and slowly went from low to normal. She just listened.

"What happened to her?"
"I-I d-don't know she- she just passed out."
"Put her down here, I'll get the fans."

Hyunjin followed obediently and laid the girl down.