| t w e n t y |

A/N: Just gonna release this:>
Also- I don't usually make people listen to music while reading a chapter but, since this song was playing in my mind as I wrote this...

Maybe you guys can play it (only if you want though)

song -> hopes for tomorrow by Kim Sejeong

————————————————————-

Tw || car accident_

"Are you excited for our new house Seunghee?"
"Yes, mom! I'm gonna make a lot of friends there!"
"Oh really?" The lady with a blurred face chuckled before looking over at the person seated next to her.

"You're definitely gonna love it there my little princess." The man smiles at the mirror as he drove. "Seunghee, are you happy?" He continued to look over at the mirror.

The little girl nodded in glee, seeing her dad's smiling eyes. "I'm super happy da-.!"
"! (yah/hey) Honey watch out!!!"

CRASH

The car drifted to the left, flipping towards that side. Everything happened so quickly that even the kid didn't know what to do.
She couldn't move out of shock.
Even though she wanted to.
She wanted to move and jump out of the window.
She wanted to reach her hands to her parents and grab them.
She wanted to rewind the clock and make sure they wouldn't be in contact with any trucks.
She wanted to put her mom's seatbelt on cause the woman didn't even bother.
But she couldn't.

She couldn't rewind time- she can't undo what already happened.

She wishes she could

But she can't.

She could only wish.

The mother reached out to hold her kid's hand but fails as she falls on the left side, sliding onto her husband, who lost consciousness due to the amount of blood he had already lost. "Mom! Dad!" She tried to reach her hand out as well, hoping she'd get to hold her parents.

Suddenly she was in front of the car which crashed.
Her eyes met her parents lifelessly laying down, blood dripped off of their heads.

The traumatized girl sobbed, she wanted to look away, close her eyes and not see it. But she couldn't. She couldn't control her own body. "I'm sorry.."  she mumbled, her voice broke down.

Her hands started to bleed and she looked down at it, frightened at the sight. "Mom.." she looked back up. "Dad.." her voice broke.
Her heart crushed.

Then there, she fell. Her own eyes finally started to close.

But she heard a voice. "Why are you still alive?"

Seunghee quickly sat up, awaken by the nightmare that came in her dreams. She exhaled as cold sweats dripped down her temple along with the tears that fell from her eyes. The heart of hers, which has been crushed into dusts, started to ache as her hands found it's way to hold onto the comforters.

Oxygen, she needed oxygen. Inhaling and exhaling, she looked around.

The room was big, oh, the room was big, but it was suffocating.

The darkness of her room, despite having a little red light on at the corner of it, embraced her.

It was cold.