| e i g h t e e n |

Day 4 || amusement park.

"aHHHHHHHHH" the students screamed as they finally came out of the haunted house.

Some students were laughing out of the fun, some were screaming their lungs out in horror.

To save their dear life, they pushed each other through the exit. Their throats, dry as the desert itself from all the screaming.

Who doesn't like a thrilling yet fun experience right?

The darkness swallows you as you try to find an escape, getting the clues inside that house as you walk through. The ghosts, vampires, and whatnot will be following you and be your distraction so you won't escape sooner.

This was the meaning of fun for some, but it was a risk to their life for others as they started calling out for their parents.

Because of these horror experiences that people called fun. Hyunjin, the most unexpected man, was clinging to the girl beside him. He screamed, he called his mom, he apologized as a ghost touched him.

Seunghee couldn't help but laugh as he stayed near her, asking her to save him every single time a ghost moves. The girl wanted to remind him that they were just wearing makeup, but she couldn't even try to say one word to him as he kept jumping and flinching every time.

Finally, after that 'deadly' experience, the two got to escape and find the exit.

Hyunjin was currently clinging onto the girl with his eyes close as they walked out. This boy was seriously holding on for his dear soul.

Their hairs were a mess, the boy was shaking in horror and panic, not even bothering to open his eyes until the girl finally spoke, "We're outside now." She chuckled.

Hyunjin then slowly opened his eyes, closed it again then opened it again. The realization hits that he was in public now which made him (instantly) pull away from the girl, clearing his throat afterward.

"That- th-that was fun. Right?" He rubbed the back of his neck, he bit his lower lip awkwardly.
Hyunjin had flashbacks of what just happened, causing him to swear at himself internally.

Of course, the signal of the boy regretting his actions bounced to the girl beside him. It was written all over his face. He was obviously, thinking about what he had done.

"It's fine." Seunghee said. "It was actually fun." She then giggled. She always wanted to see his other side, she knew that the image that he shows at school wasn't really him. So she thought of herself as lucky for encountering his other personality.

He never usually shows this kind of side.

Still, the boy overthought and the girl just decided to let him take his time to breathe so she kept quiet.

They didn't even realize that they were standing in front of the exit until another person was pushed by his friend out of it. "aHH EARTH. AIR. LIGHT."

Seunghee flinches and quickly moves aside along with Hyunjin, looking over at two people. "oh. I'm sor- oh? Han Jisung?"

"Peter han..?" Seunghee smiles a bit, waving at her friend behind someone.