| t w e n t y - s i x |

Saturday. 11:45 am

Seunghee headed outside of her apartment's door, her hands hid inside her winter coat's pockets as she shivered a bit. "It's so cold." She mumbled quietly to herself.

Then the sun shined a bit onto her face, allowing her to look up at the sky. Not without a gasp in amazement, she reached her hand out. Possibly trying to reach for that giant star and get a hint of warmness.

The birds flew by, singing soft little songs. Small snowflakes fell on her and the floor, gently. The cloud wasn't so much but just right as it had the sun at the center of it. Seunghee joined both of her hands but left a small space in the middle as if to hold the golden sun. "So pretty." She mumbled once more but with a small smile planted on her face.

"Tsk." A boy chuckled to himself as he approached the girl. "Did I make you wait for too long?"

The state of reverie in which Seunghee was stuck suddenly disappeared and before she knew it, she came back to reality, quickly withdrawing her hands to herself. "Huh?"

Seunghee looked at the figure who had approached her and a smile formed on her face unknowingly. "Giant!" She first shouted then continued her greeting, "Good morning!"

"Morning. Did you wait too long?"
"Nah. I just came down a few minutes ago." She chuckled as he nodded in understanding. "Well then, let's go? Minho said they're at the movie theater now."

The cinema|| 2:36 pm

The horror film was finished and they came out with hands that shook like crazy.  Well- except for Minho and Seunghee.

God knows how many people screamed in that theater. No wonder why it was a winning film, its realism was on another level. They felt as if they were truly in the film.

Yejin was clinging onto Minho, shaking her head. "Ahh that was... that was full of-." The girl lost her vocabulary to describe how terrible yet terrific it was. "It was full of blood...." Hyunjin mumbled under his breath, not even blinking once.

Seunghee slowly waved her hand in front of Hyunjin. "Hyunjin-?." She exchanged glances with Minho as he chuckled, mouthing 'he's usually like that afterward.' The girl nodded then quickly looked up at him to try and help him regain his consciousness.

"We didn't break you didn't we-."
"Giant-."

"Why did I agree on that..." he mumbled once more as Yejin came in. "Ah- Hyunjin-." — "You know what let's eat, maybe that'll-."
"No-.. that won't be smart, we saw too much blood, I've lost appetite." He replied.

Yejin nodded but her face showed full guilt. "You okay Hyun? Ah, you should've told me you didn't like horror films, we could've bought another ticket." She scrunched her nose a bit.

Hyunjin quickly shook his head, finally blinking. "Nono, it's fine. I'm fine. I'll be fine." He let out a small and gentle sigh before looking at the girl. "I'm sorry, I'll go to the washroom first."

Yejin and Seunghee let out a deep sigh. "Wah. Poor kiddo." Seunghee muttered under her breath. "Don't worry you two, Hyunjin's alright." Minho interrupted.

"That was cool though, don't you guys think? The two hours felt like a year." She chuckled as they both nodded in agreement. "You're right, Seunghee. But I don't think I'd watch it again." Yejin shook her head.