75%

Lisa stared absentmindedly at the white endless substance that was probably representing a ceiling, her thoughts far away while the blonde was checking something on a large white screen, that materialized itself, as it seemed, from nowhere.

The blonde traced something on the screen with her fingertips and breathed out after a long and mostly satisfied sigh.

"It says 75%." The blonde stated nonchalantly, still tracing the numbers with her palm.

"So what." Lisa didn't bother to look up or even emphasize it as a question, it was, more likely, a réthorique statement.

"It means that 3 of 4 people that were believing greatly that you'll return detached themselves from this hope."

Lisa looked up, her eyes burning with almost anger if it wasn't obvious that she was, somewhat, tired.

"Uplifting." She whispered, her cold fingertips touching softly her lips.

"It is."

The blonde came closer, then stopped in her tracks and looked all the way to the white fog that was surrounding the place.

"Detachment is not forgetting. It's relieving,"

"Actually, The faster they let it be, the faster you... can come back to them."

This made Lisa stand up abruptly.

"How?"

The blonde shivered not minding Lisa's question for a few minutes, she just observed the atmosphere around. Which was,

Hopeful.

She shook her head.

"Hope is making everything hard, it makes people wait for something that can never come instead of making a life with what they have.

The way they detach themselves from you is like...they accept you unconditionally.

You can be with them or be far away, they accept it.

Letting it be is the most selfless process, especially if it is your loved one, whom you can accept just the way they are. "

The blonde met Lisa's eyes and smiled slightly,

"The rules are the same."

Lisa rolled her eyes and returned to the position she was in. Staring at the ceiling.

"Sure."

She chewed on her lip, and asked:

"Do you realize how hard it is of a choice? Even if I choose to become human being I will not be able to love them and take care of them as long as they are alive.

As a human, I will die eventually. Some of them...will not. Never."

Lisa paused, thinking about the raven haired girl.

"As an Angel I will never see them again, that is the condition. I will be able to take care of them, but never let them see me again."

The blonde sat at the edge of Lisa's bed.

"I do realize." She stopped and swallowed.

"But even if you choose to come back and then you'll leave them someday, because as a human you'll die, they ALL will have memory of you. A lot of memories."