Part 8

Chaeyoung saw the girl she was looking for in the park, really close to her favorite place under the tree. Lisa was sitting cross-legged on the bench, silently moving her lips. it seemed like she zoned out.

Chaeyoung's POV

I was fuming, it was like my sanity got back to me on the next day. This little fraud, not only did she say to me TO TAKE CARE, she was actually the one who went across the road full of cars and nearly was run down by A TRUCK.

And also, my stalker.... SHE IS GONNA PAY FOR IT.

How did I know? Well, today was the only day when I met Jennie without being followed by them. Isn't it suspicious? The very same day when we're meeting, and also, really? I always felt strange feeling from that bench, all these bees and birds flying around? Did I say that strange violet light was always following me too, along with that stalker? Agggrrrh.

Lisa's POV

I felt my ear pinched really hard and I almost fell from the bench on the ground, well I didn't because grip on my ear is FVCKING STRONG!

"Ouuachhh," I said averting my eyes to...Chaeyoung?! "What the hell is..."

"How could you! I already started prying for my life because of you! Couldn't you just approach me?!!" She is fuming and beating me with weak punches on my chest as I'm already standing and saying sorry non-stop. I don't even know what I'm apologizing for. Aggrrrg. Women.

"I'm sorry, okay!" I said when I caught her arms and met her eyes.

"You scared me," Chaeyoung said on the verge of tears "don't you ever stalk me and don't even think about crossing the street full of c-cars!" I hugged her warmly when she started sobbing.

"I Won't, I promise. Don't cry okay?" She nodded and I finally felt relief. I don't know how it happened but this girl became precious to me really fast. I felt my tears trailing down. Damn human tears.

Chaeyoung's POV

I felt embarrassed because of my sudden outburst, I'm still engulfed in her hug so I can successfully hide my red face there. I'm never this emotional. Never.

She slowly leaned back and her fingers now on my chin, trying to lift me from her chest.

I tried to look serious, my eyebrows frowned and I suppress a little smile when she smiles at me nervously. Nah, I don't want her to get away with it nonchalantly.

"Lisa what's your surname?" I said coldly (I'm lying i don't have any cold voice in my repertoire, but i hope I'm still intimidating tho)

"Wha..mhh..Manoban" she said weakly, as if she's expecting next punch from me.

"Well, Manoban, Spill now the tea. NOW." I glared at her.

Lisa's mouth formed in a small "o".

---------

Feel free to correct me (gently) and I hope you like the story so far!

Thank you for voting! Stay safe and be happy! Peace ❤️