Bro

Both Jennie and Chae titled their heads to the door synchronically and Chae narrowed her eyes.

"Is there someone beside me and you?"

Jennie gulped nervously but her voice remained calm and collected.

"Jisoo and I live here together," The knocks repeated. "And burglars usually don't knock if I'm not mistaken."

Chae got up and gently pulled the door ajar, her fist balled ready to knock down whoever it is behind it.

No, she is not cruel. In fact, she hugs trees when she has free time, but now there's no time for moral teachings either.

Jennie watched her cautiously standing slightly behind, ready to backup her chipmunk as well.

But...

"Ppoong, giant! Is Jennie awake yet?" The conspiracy whisper met Chaeyoung's fist halfway and she breathed out dropping her hand and trying to calm her raged heartbeat.

Damn this midget, Chaeyoung opened the door a bit wider and saw Jisoo and her best smile, behind was trailing Lisa with her head down guiltily (Rosie almost rushed to hug her tightly) and she as well saw a glimpse of irritated Joy still in her pajamas.

Not like Jisoo and Lisa weren't in theirs, but Joy had a pretty impressive print of Timon and Pymba all over hers.

Flashback

"I could at least change..." Joy didn't finish her sentence as she saw a glare from Jisoo.

"Why didn't we message the..." Lisa started as well, starting to doubt the whole idea.

"Shhh!" The two now—Joy and Jisoo—hissed at her while trying tranquilly ascend the stairs to the second floor.

As they finally approached their goal Jisoo solemnly straightened her posture and plastered the most pleasing smile she knew Jennie would love, even if they disturbed her sleep.

It was already 5:45 now, the first colors of sunrise were seen through windows and Jisoo came to this wonderful idea to start their day with clarifying everything, which wasn't really bad, still, for Jennie it could be a middle of her beauty sleep, but Jisoo came to terms with the idea of dealing with her grumpy friend, she even brought a few avocados as a bribe.

She knocked and smiled assuringly at the two. She even winked at Lisa making her hid out of embarrassment behind her back.

The next thing she knew after her second attempt of knocking, was very big fist which almost landed on her face......if it wasn't for her fast thought process,

No, she didn't back away or jumped off of it, she started blubbering because;

1. Though a big one this fist was still of a woman, a girl
2. The girl was as well tall, which didn't come unnoticed by Jisoo even in her situation, she was not a bulgar (probably) and not Jennie obviously
3. The girl was blonde!

Chaeyoung!

Well, Jisoo's divine features weren't damaged, and the rest is a (hi)story.

The end of Flashback.

Chaeyoung stood still without any emotions written on her face, well, it could be lack of sleep or an attempt to figure out on her own what the hell the three of them were doing here at 6 a.m.?!

"So,"

"Chae?"

Jennie who appeared behind Rosie and Jisoo looked at each other and the elder cracked a smile.