Part 15

The rest of the classes went relatively smoothly and the lunch time was one of the bestest Chaeyoung's ever had. They haven't seen Joy but Chaeyoung explained that it was normal 'cause Joy doesn't like eating lunch and they mostly compensate it with smoothies going out somewhere together. By the end of the school time they went outside in order to meet Joy, but their expectations fell short when one of the teachers said Chaeng that Joy had a detention. Chaeyoung, who wasn't surprised at all, just shrugged.

"She has at least one detention in a week, we'll just wait for her in the park," Rosé tugged Lisa's arm and they sat under the infamous tree, but not before Lisa sneaked in the dark alley to get back in her human body.

When Lisa came out of the alley only in her sports bra and low dark jeans, flexing her toned abs and flipping her short hair, (she has already put her bandana on) all the possible heterosexuality that girls around them could have, vanished in the air. Chaeyoung felt little tickling sensation in her stomach but it wasn't anything sexual, she just enjoyed the view of the beautiful girl in front of her, well, who wouldn't?

"What with that peaceful smile, my skinny buddha?" Lisa snickered, plopping on the ground beside Chaeyoung.

"World is full of beautiful girls, there's no time for sadness," Chaeyoung half-sang, beckoning the girl to sit beside her on the blanket. She always has it with her, in her backpack.

Lisa complied and leaned her back on the tree, she felt light breeze caressing her exposed abdomen and also gentle rose parfum of her friend sitting right beside. She turned her head to see Rosé, who was with her guitar on the lap. She quietly hummed a melody and brought her hand to strings, erupting random sounds and getting familiar with a melody she had on her mind.

"What about Joy?" Chaeyoung gently put her guitar away, she made a loosy ponytail, but a warm wind was still blowing through her blondy curls, making them fall on her eyes.

Lisa softly ran her fingers through Rosé's hair putting them behing her ear.

"We're telling her the truth." She simply met her eyes.

"What is exactly 'the truth'?"

"What happened to us, it's truth." Lisa took a deep breath and continued, "you met me the way you've met me, I happened to be who I am. We have no need to lie about it to your bestfriend."

"I could lie if it means that you're safe, Lisa. I mean, it could be dangerous, no? You're an angel and if you were punished once you can be punished again." Chaeyoung was deadly curious about the reason behind Lisa's punisment, what did she do? She felt a cold uncomfortable feeling in her chest.

What if...she needs to come back someday?

Lisa had no time to answer because they noticed Joy walking with straight cold 'I don't give a sh*t' expression, but just the moment she sees them her gentle smile crawls on her lips.

Lisa avert her eyes to Chaeyoung again and the last hears in her mind whisper: trust me.

"Okay girls, let's have some fun." Lisa said while checking out Joy again, which Chaeyoung slightly punched her for.

"You two, bring me home safe and sound today." Chaeng rolled her eyes. She is with two play girls, what bad things can happen, right?