Kim. Jisoo.

### - Chae, Jisoo, Jennie and Joy. Third person POV

"I found her...," Jisoo paused and took a glance at the cat in her car, "or rather she found me yesterday." She looked at three girls who were curiously watching her as she opened the door of her car.

Jennie's arms were crossed, she looked deeply into Jisoo's eyes and the latter new that she couldn't possibly hide something from the cat eyed girl. She has this ability to read you instantly.

Joy stayed behind Chae and Jennie her arms on both girls' shoulders which they totally welcomed because both needed a bit of assurance.

Chaeyoung brought lefthand to her chest and rubbed the skin above her heart feeling something is coming. What exactly? Nobody knew.

Jisoo opened the door and the cat immediately jumped out of it persisting her way towards the three girls. Jisoo opened her mouth but quickly shut it as she realized that she had already developed a habit of talking to the cat. Damn it, Lisa and her cats have their way with me. Pabo.

Jennie's eyes widened when the cat immediately came to her as if apologizing for Jisoo's behavior. She only stepped away. She had an allergy.

The cat went on and stepped closer - Jennie stepped away feeling threatened by the way the cat persisted and by the cat's eyes. They were almost shining. Like Lisa's sometimes. Happily shined.

''I-, I'm sorry but you can't kitty...'' Jennie apologized looking really sorry as for her any animal could understand her pretty well. One of perks of being in coma for a few days. She could see Jisoo and animals were very understanding when she talked to them. It scared her at first of course but eventually everything became fine. (Luckily she didn't know about furniture. Yet.)

The cat stopped and sat listening to her, she breathed out and looked up at Jisoo.

''What the hell Lisa's cat was doing in your car?'' She shook her head at dumbfounded Jisoo. ''You could at least put her at the comfortable cat carrier and give a toy."

"You knew about her?" Jisoo slowly leaned on the car, her mouth opened in surprise.

"Of course dummy, Lisa had her picture as a screen lock," Jennie rolled her eyes and came closer to Lily. "Yeah my kitten? Awwww..you have...." Silence.

"WINGS!??" Jennie screamed.

Jisoo nervously chuckled and gulped after seeing Jennie's burning out of anger eyes.

"Kim. Jisoo."

Chae and Joy whispered 'goodbye' to Jisoo and tried to escape the scene.

"You stay here Park Chaeyoung and you Joy, too." The cat eyed girl didn't even move at their direction.

"So." Jisoo started shakily. "We maybe have an idea where Lisa is. But it's dangerous."

.........

A/N I wanted to ask you if Lisa's and Pranpriya's conversation in previous chapters was clear or it was difficult to understand who was talking to who? Thanks for feedback