Stalker

Chaeyoung slightly fastened her pace to get out from the dark alley she got herself on. She muttered quietly due to the circumstances she was in right now.

"What a hell!" She thought, while a dark silhouette kept on following her, obviously trying to be unnoticed.

"What do they... or it" she shrugged as she felt fear combined with adrenaline in her body, "needs from me."

She was so intensively thinking about her stalker that she unconsciously started running.

Suddenly, she felt her face bumping in hard yet moving something. She collapsed on heated from the sun ground, her books landing somewhere near her.

"Chae!... Oh, oh my, you alright!? I didn't even noticed I was running into someone," mumbling, person started helping Chaeyoung to get up from the ground.

Chaeyoung was pleasantly surprised by the view before her: the brunette with kitten-like eyes was standing really close now, her shiny hair is up in a ponytail and her favorite gummy smile...well right now is replaced by worried expression.

"I'm.. Fine! It's nothing really! I was just... y'know..running late." she concluded her little speech with almost proud face.

Yup, it was the first full sentence that she has ever sad to the woman that she admires.

--------

"What a show!" A little smug smirk became gentle, plastering on the black-haired girl's face as she watched the encounter happening in front of her.

She actually should be more careful about her presence right now, it wouldn't be really helpful if she scares her "companion in crime" in the future.

She should get along with her, not to scare the hell out.

-----------------------------

Hey there! Welcome to my very first Fanfic! English is not my first language so you can correct me (gently) God bless you and let's continue!