You look like (me)

### LIsa's POV goes on

Voice.

Resembling my own.

I bit down on my jaw and tried to open my eyes again this time it felt easier, nothing was blinding me but a silhouette which stood before my bed and blocked the light.

I blinked a few times adapting to the environment and took a quick glance at the person, I calculated their weight and possible height, nothing threatened me actually.

The person is a girl, tall and with a good posture, broad shoulders and I didn't see face. But her voice...

It's

"Yours." She came closer and I finally saw the face I had been thinking about a lot, almost all my life actually.

As human.

My face.

I took the advantage of my adrenaline and jumped out of bed and ran farther away from the girl.

If it was a nightmare and probably deserved it.

''Stop.'' The voice thundered and I immediately complied. It's strange to be ordered by your own voice but outside, you know.

I stayed but wasn't willing to turn around, it was my worst fear - to actually meet the girl whom I distracted on the road, who died because of me - fear I didn't want to encounter yet, but, the reality is always a bit far from expectations, if it wasn't

Life would be boring and too difficult to cope with.

It's magic that you never know.

I heard steps and in a second the blonde was staying in front of me, smiling.

''We always had a little bit of cowardice, isn't it?'' She looked up, sighing.

''Were beautiful just as we are.''   

###

Jisoo's POV (flashback goes on)

''Shit. Shit. Shit.'' I quickly turned back going to my car but the girl spotted me anyway. I arrived home just at the same time as Chae arrived to visit Jennie, usually I'd be happy to know that Jen is in good arms but boy, wasn't it a bad timing?

''Jisoo?'' Chaeyoung's voice was heard a bit closer now and I didn't have a choice but to quickly open my car and put the cat there.

I put a smile and turned around.

''Pasta, how ya doing?'' I almost screamed out 'cause the cat stretched my hand trying to climb on it.

''Stop your fake smiling and tell what's happening. Now.'' Calm voice ordered, the blonde even stared right in my eyes.

Yeah, past few weeks of close interaction with Jennie made her...bossy. I hope at least Jennie has fun with her own creation.

Anyway.

Everything was decided without me.

The cat climbed out...using my arm as a freaking tree, and run right to the blonde who dumbfoundedly stared at my pained expression. It's not that I'm bleeding but it feels like it. I sighed. When the cat got her attention she immediately forgot about good old Jisoo and started awwing at her. Just till the moment she spotted the wings.

''I-''

I cut her down.

''First not a word of it to Jennie and second, yeah, I will need your help with it.

She nodded and we smiled at each other knowing what it could possibly mean.

***

We spent together the rest of the evening after Chae called Jennie to apologize that she couldn't come, we mostly talked and she nursed my hand and after it I finally got home.

I was trying to get to my room but instead met another obstacle.

Dalgom.

Fortunately, Dalgom just growled at the cat in my hands but eventually calmed down and didn't do any noise. Good boy. He even seemed a bit shy because of his reaction.

I sneaked in my room trying to not disturb Jennie, because if I did she certainly would come to cuddle and I'd gladly cuddle too, but the cat in my hands was trying to get my attention every time I thought about saying Jennie everything.

As if she was forbidding me, and I don't want to put any of us in danger either if there is any. As well as disappoint you Jendeuk if it won't work.

I'm sorry.

That night we spent together with cat, she was pouring laying on my lap and I thought about every single time I thought that Lisa left me.

Which she never did.

End of Jisoo's flashback

###

Third person POV - Lisa

They sat on the something like Japanese mates on the floor. The room or rather the space, because it didn't seem to end anywhere, was empty. The only thing that was there - a simple bed where Lisa was previously laying.

Both silent and only the brunette's heart beat was raged. The blonde smiled as she saw Lisa's chest irregular moves. Like her heart was going to explode in any minute and the blonde bit her lip regrettably not wanting to scare her. She softly moved closer meeting Lisa's eyes on the way and never letting go. She was fairly shocked how beautiful they were now. When the soul in it became more matured, stronger and braver.

She took Lisa's hand and placed a finger on her pulse point, sending a strange vibrating straight to the brunette's heart. Lisa gulped but calmed after a few seconds. She realized that her heart became calmer, her eyes on the blonde's hand.

''You are beautiful.'' The blonde bit her lip painfully for not being able to control her words. It sounded even creepier taking into account given circumstances.

''I mean..yeah, mhm- but,'' The blonde tried to come up with some words but was cut down.

''Who are you?'' Lisa saw every single nervousness the girl before her radiated. The blonde seemed danger-less, younger but her eyes much wiser. Slightly different than her own, sadder. She saw the spirit though that attracted Jennie so much. Infinitely kind. 

The blonde looked up with a smile.

''You. I'm it's you.''

''You are.... the girl who died... because of?...''

''Nobody. Because of nobody. No one's fault.'' The blonde caught Lisa's eyes.

''I took your body.'' Lisa stated lifelessly.

''Only because you were meant to.'' The blonde assured and rubbed Lisa's hand in a calming manner. She was sad that the brunette still thought she was at fault but, eventually she is here. They could do it right now.

''Why are you here? You should be...'' Lisa's trailed off, not wanting to assume but inevitably she did. The girl before her was a soul, and a soul travels well far away from here. Forever. That's what she knew.

''Well, babygirl, I had a one more task before I... before we could be together.'' The blonde started and Lisa's figured they had a lot of time and conversation ahead.

But,

What will be at the end of it?