Part 17

3hd person pov

Joy sat on a huge box which she made her father to bring here one day in the past. She smiled as she felt Chaeyoung sit beside her as well, Lisa was staying at the very edge of the building roof with her eyes closed and she was breathing deeply, as if she tried to remember this feeling for good.

Joy breathed in and out in contentment, but Chae could feel something's off with her bestfriend, she fidgeted with her fingers but Joy started first;

"I feel like nothing has changed at all, I wanted to bring you here before but It seemed to me at that time that i needed to wait for something," she smiled, "and maybe this something was Lisa," they both saw Lisa walking to them with a small smile, sometimes her body was a bit above the ground as she levitated, right now it was all she could do because it'll take practice for her to get back her capacity to fly. Lisa sat on Joy's left while Chae is on the right.

"I... I want to share something with you..  Both of you" Joy met Chaeyoung's eyes then Lisa's, the both simply nodded, internally knowing what it might be.

"I didn't meet you yet at that time, i was maybe 11 or something..." Joy started...

Flashback

"I need you to be strong for me, okay? Never forget Who you are and held you head high. Someday, all of it will be in your hands" Mrs. Park said looking at her daughter, this whole week something felt quite different, She didn't feel that for a while, but she knew that whatever it might be her only priority is her daughter.

"Yes, ma'am" a girl smiled brightly and held her mother's hand in both of hers.

Mrs. Park nodded and hugged her daughter tighter than ever, she then got in the car, seeing in window her daughter in front of a huge mansion and the butlers alongside with Joy saying 'have A Safe trip!' made her heart feel warm. She said her goodbye and the driver started the engine. In her mind she was repeating a prayer silently, asking God for her daughter's happiness and health.

That day the whole Asia was shaken with death of one of the most powerful women of South Korea: Amelia Park. The news were repeating the same thing all over again 'the disastrous car accident happened today's morning and took life of....." While in the America the very same thing happened and every little detail repeated, even the time was the same 11:47. This one took the life of Jeo-Jin Park. Joy's father.

The whole mansion was buried in silence, the girl was informed very gently and a psychologist was still at the mansion in case she was needed.

While little version of Joy stared blankly at the window from where her favorite building ever was seen. WENOME.

End of the flash back

"It was so pointless coming here, I was usually accompanied with my mother  or father" Joy's hands were shaking at first but then she felt Lisa and Chaeyoung holding them gently. "I may not be the best heir, but I always tried to be the best daughter" Joy calmed down and held her head high. "It's... Refreshing. I don't carry so much after saying it out loud" she chuckles. She met Chae's eyes "I know you for the longest time, my chipmunk, you're my family" she then averted her eyes to Lisa who was a bit taken back by the verge of warmness she felt towards these two. It felt so cozy....almost like... Nevermind. "And you... Coming into my life so fast but i feel like you were with us all this time. You're my family, too" Lisa felt her eyes watering from tenderness and sincerity it was being said with.

"Stop crying you dorks!" Rosé herself was crying and pouting her lips from compassion, Joy and Lisa burst into laughter and all three of them were laughing through tears.

-----------

The next day

"Bitchesssss!" Joy's voice almost made the two deaf while they both still were rubbing their eyes from sleep and wondering why did they actually answered.

"Fxck off, Joy! I need my sleep for 20 minutes more" Lisa shot looking at her phone where they were having a group video call, she then noticed Rosé's little put and she immediately regretted. "I'm sorry chippy, i won't curse in the morning" the pout immediately vanished from Chaeyoung's face and she smiled "good. Now bring your asses at mine and Joy, don't forget" she didn't even say what exactly shouldn't be forgotten, and ended the call. Lisa rolled her eyes with smile as she saw in her mind some kind of sweat rolles, probably Chaeng was thinking of them and  accidentally send the thought to Lisa. Sometimes she was seeing the images of Jennie, too. But she wouldn't embarrass Chipmunk with it. Maybe.

--------

Okay, CHAENNIE OFFICIALLY STARTS FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER! I hope you guys like it, stream ICE CREAM and always be a supportive BLINK our girls deserve all the best!