Stay

"Stop smiling at me like crazy!" Jennie hissed but couldn't help to be smiling herself, they finally had some quality time together.

"I should've have known that it's your bitchy days made you call me." Lisa pretended deeply offended and focused on the road.

"Why are you so focused? we are in a traffic-jam." Jennie smirked and gently removed Lisa's hair beyond her ear, tapping her bangs by the way.

Lisa's eyes widened in realization and she glared at smirking Jennie deadly.

"You know this only rule we have here!" Lisa brought her hand to Jennie's side seeking for revenge.

"Never. Touch. My. Bangs!" on every word she tickled her a bit more intensively and smiled like crazy again, which was Jennie's goal all the way.

"Stop it, Pranpryia!" Girl squealed and smiling happily, she tried then to start tickle the girl as well.

"I said you to call me Lisa!" blonde girl pouted and caught the girl's hand, her other hand on steering wheel.

"It's too short for you, giant!" Girl freed her hand from the grip and placed on blonde's thigh.

They finally could start moving.

"What makes you smile more than anything?" Lisa suddenly asked, she seemed more relaxed than ever.

"You." Jennie answered honestly.

"Promise me to smile without me even more," she faced Jennie for a second. "Than with me." She gently remover Jennie's arm from her thing and caressed it before letting go.

For good.

We can't say whether it was the truck-driver's fault or Lisa's, but eventually it didn't even matter, some things are bound to happen more than anything else.

--------------------------

I was sent to the earth today to rummage around and to find some hopeless souls, or at least to help those ones who had requested.

In my world, there is nothing that happens without calculation. Even if these creatures do not see certain clarity and enormous meaning that is behind everything that happens to them, we see.

If I want to help somebody today, I can't do it without certain order, it means that whenever I see somebody in trouble, but I don't have my order, "to help" them will have disastrous consequences.

You can't help or save everybody, moreover, you shouldn't. People are going through tests, trainings, through some things that are extremely painful, but these things are not to destroy them.

Rather to build them.

Everything is calculated.

Some things are bound to happen more than anything.

Me, above one of the most busy streets of Seoul, I have no errands to do, so I'm just flying around and observe the things from my spot.

I'm relatively young angel if you ask me, and I have never feel really good going here, on Earth.

I can't stand crowded streets.

Or too many cars.

The buzzing of this world is something, something I never had in myself to understand.

But today, I want to explore. So, I slowly descended, and harsh and hot air met me on my way down. Exhaust gases. Yeah, I forgot. Anyway, it is not like I can feel it. I just think about it.

I stopped at certain point because I saw the air balloons which stuck between the electrical wires. I approached and managed to set them free and well....

I see what amazes children when the balloons are high in the sky. If I had a heart, I'm sure, it would be beating a bit faster now.

Yellow.

Blue.

Red.

Violet.

Something is wrong.

I was stuck watching the ballons but then I looked up and saw a black sport car and....

The driver was watching me.

She was seeing me.

I freezed on the point and then tried fly away with the wind, but her eyes were holding me like cords.

.

.

.

Did she just....smiled at me?

I feel almost honored with this smile, she is beautiful.

I was dumb enough to smile back.

We hold the eye contact 'till eventually she averted her gaze and said something but not to me, to somebody else in the car.

Then

the truck collided with her car.

Crushing it. Almost.

I flew as fast as i could to them but the dust and fire everywhere made me lost them.

I saw nothing for awhile, my whole existence seemed so meaningless

1 minute.

2nd.

3rd.

and I cried angrily.

I stopped.

And it was there.

I saw a tiny figure with blonde hair, her body laying almost on the gunshot seat with blood on her face and a hint of a smile on her lips.

Was she dead?

.

.

Yes.

Was I terrified?

Most definitely.

But I never doubted my next steps. As much as I could, I was proud of myself.

.

.

.

I tried to bring her back.

Some thing are bound to happen more than anything.

Now I doubt it.

-------------

"It didn't work as you see," Lisa ended her story chuckling tearfully, "first I distracted her from the road, next I entered her body to wake her up but I saw none, she didn't want to return. It was meant to happen.

I.....wasn't locked up, but

.

.

Her body,

It felt...

Like home."